24-

"Damn you yuko" I grumbled as I sat down on the couch in the living room. "Hey, I heard that!" My brother said from the kitchen making me huff.

"No you didn't!" I said back at him and I can literally feel him roll his eyes as he continued doing the dishes.

"Yeah I better talk to kenta about this later on" I mumbled and just layed down on the couch.

"But I can just text him now" I questioned to myself but shake my head. "Nah, he'll just ignore it" I sighed and just stared at the ceiling.

"Ugh, I'm bored! Can't I really go out?" I asked my brother and waited for his response.

"No" he said making me whine. "Oh come on! It wasn't even my fault that I got hurt! Those bastards ambushed me!" I huffed and yet again, waited for his response.

"Fine, you can go out" he sighed but then narrowed his gaze at me. "Under once condition" he added making me nod my head.

"Your going with wakasa" he said making me groan. "As much as I hate being with him, fine" I grumbled a making him nod his head before he returned back to the kitchen.

"I heard my name?" Wakasa asked as he entered the living room, making me scream a bit.

"Fuck! Can you not do that?!" I hissed at him as I put a hand on my chest, trying to calm it down.

"Do what?" Waka asked making me glare at him. "Oh I don't know, maybe just you randomly popping out of nowhere and scaring the hell out of people?!" I hissed at him making him stare at me for a moment before shrugging his shoulder.

"Makomo, stop yelling at my friend" Yuko sighed as he looked at me. "Well then tell your friend to stop popping out of nowhere and scaring the hell out of me" I grumbled and glared at wakasa.

"Well that's kinda amusing to see, the leader of a gang is afraid of my friend" he chuckled a bit as I let out a small huff.

"Shut it" I mumbled and stood up. "Well I'm gonna go and change now" I said to him and he just nod in response.

I then turned to wakasa. "And your coming with me, I'll drag you out of the house if I have to" I narrowed my eyes at him, making look at me with an amused gaze.

"I'd like to see you try" he smirk making me growl as I stomp my way upstairs.

"Yeah, I really get the feeling you like my sister" Yuko said, not looking at wakasa.

"How knows, maybe" Wakasa response with a grin making yuko scoff. "Well you better treat her right if you do, cause you'll be digging your grave the moment you hurt her" he said as he now turned to his friend.

"Yeah, I know that" wakasa answered beofe returning their gaze back at the stairs.

"So I'm done" I said as I went back down stairs and looked at wakasa who looked at my brother.

Yuko just nodded his head making wakasa stood up and made his way to me. "Hurry up princess, I don't have all day" he said as he went pass me.

"Excuse me, but the hell are you calling princess" I huffed making him turn to me with a raised brow.

"You of course, who else is in the room. Your brother?" He asked making me laugh a bit at the scenario of him calling my brother princess.

"Yeah maybe" I said which earned a few death glare from my brother. "If you don't leave now I'm not allowing you to go out again until your not grounded any more" he said making me quickly push wakasa out of the door.

"Bye now! We're leaving"  I said and shut the door before dragging wakasa to the mall.

....

Hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter, sorry if it was a little delayed but I hoped you liked it.

Leave a vote and comment if you did!