7-

---
Makomo! Get your ass up already or else you will be late for school! My brother yelled causing me to stir up in my sleep.

I'm up! I said still half asleep and almost stumbled when I stood up, lucky I balanced myself with my nightstand.

Still half asleep on went to the bathroom to wash my face. Once I was done I realized on how stupid it was.

Ugh! I should have grab my towel and take a bath" I grumbled before going to my room to take my towel and prepare my uniform.

I put my uniform on my still messy bed and went back to the bathroom to take a shower, and once I was done showering I went back to my room and changed into my uniform after I dried myself using a towel.

Makomo! My brother yelled again. Let me brush my hair first will you?! Gee! I yelled back with a groan and continue to brush my hair.

I then tied it to a low ponytail and grab my bag before going down stairs. I set down my bag on the couch where wakasa was sitting and went to the kitchen.

What? I asked my brother once I entered the kitchen, he turned around only for me to see that he was wearing a pink frilly apron.

This caused me to burst out laughing and also causing wakasa to go in here wanting to know why I was laughing so hard.

He too laugh once he saw my brother. Shut up and just sit down" my brother grumbled making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

Nice apron" I said to him with a snicker causing him to glare at me and for wakasa to chuckle.

Wakasa also sat down as my brother set down a plate with some eggs and sausage. Hurry up and eat or else you'll be late for school " my brother said and I just nod as I began eating.

After a few minutes later I finishes eating my breakfast so I stood up and put my plate in the sink.

See you later bro" I said and left the kitchen, taking my bag from the couch and then went of to school.

I hum a song while I walk towards school. Makomo wait up! Kenta said making me glare at him.

You guys left me with my brother the other day! I said to him and punched his shoulder lightly.

Ouch! He said dramatically making me scoff and roll my eyes. Really? Shouldn't you be asking if I'm okay? He huffed making me chuckled.

Nah, cause I know I just punched you lightly " I said to him making him scoff. We continue on our way to school, also meeting some of the members on the way.

By the time we arrived at school, there were now ten of us. If I remembered correctly you didn't want to fight black dragon since their leader is your brother's friend right? Kai asked and I just nod in response.

Soo did you find any of his friends attractive? Or maybe you like someone from his friends? Kai asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

This earned a smack from me making the others laugh. We'll take that as a yes" Kenta said making me glare at him.

Shut up! I hissed and just then the bell rang. Be lucky that you got saved by the bell" I said to him and left them to go to my own classroom.

I walked down the hallway, ignoring some of the stares and whisper. I can't believe she's even in a gang, it's not very lady like" I heard a girl mumbled as I pass by.

I was about to ignore it and walked away but stop due to what her friend said. Leave her be, I bet her parents are disappointed at her" she said with a snort.

I mean can you believe that her brother just let her be? What kind of brother is that. Her brother must be an idiot" she added and I walked to her and slammed my hand on the wall besides her making her squeak.

Listen here, I don't fricking care what all of you talk about me but don't you dare try to insult my brother. Do you get me? I hissed at her making her nod quickly.

Tsk, better not let me hear you talk nonsense about my brother again or your gonna regret it" I glared at her and left.

........

Hi! So sorry for the long update. It's just I really don't know what to put in the next chapter for you guys to enjoy but now I have some idea for the next chapter.

Please leave a vote or comment! And did hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!