6-

I'm home" I said after I entered the house and went to the living room, finding wakasa sitting there.

Oh hey there" i said to him and just then my brother came from the kitchen holding some snack. I throw my hands in the air and then motioned to the snacks he was holding.

You told me there wasn't any snacks! I said and looked at him. Well your fault you didn't check if I was lying or not" he answered simply making me groan. I hope you choke on that" I said to him as I went upstairs.

But paused midway, I ran all the way to the convenient store just to buy these and yet you had some! I huffed before proceeding to my room.

I put my pocky and other snacks I bought at my nightstand before flopping down on my bed.

I stared at my ceiling for a good few minutes like it was the most interesting thing in my room.

I was planning staring at my ceiling for a couple of more minutes until there was a knock on my door. Yes? I asked and I got out of my bed and went to open my door.

Oh, hey Waka" I said once I opened my door and saw that it was him. Need anything? I asked with a raised brow.

Your brother said he'll order some take out, what do you want? He asked and I just shrugged. Tell him I just want some sushi" I said and he nod leaving after that.

I closed my door and flop back down on my bed. This time after a few seconds later I sat up again and took another pocky from the box and began eating it.

Hmm that's kinda new, usually he would just cook dinner. Is wakasa gonna eat here with us tonight? I thought to myself since my brother would just usually cook for both of us.

Sometimes if he was to tired or just lazy to cook anything we would just end up eating some instant ramen.

And yeah my assumption were correct when my brother called me and when I got down stairs he ordered some sushi and a few other food, just enough for the three of us.

So.. Is wakasa gonna eat with us? I asked him as I sat down. Why? Don't want me here? Wakasa asked making me roll my eyes slightly.

I didn't say that now did I? I just asked if you were gonna eat with us " I said and took a few sushi and we began eating.

And with that, almost the whole dinner was silent. Well except for the conversation here and then but other than that it was silent, but not in an awkward way.

Rock paper scissors on who's gonna clean this up? I asked my brother causing him to laugh and nod.

Rock.. Paper.. Scissors shoot! We both said and I grinned. Ha! Take that! I said with a wide smile.

Bye bye now! Have fund cleaning " I said to him and went pass wakasa who was just staring at us in amusement.

I swear on heard him chuckle but I wasn't really sure due to my brother yelling at me. I just laugh it of and went to my room.

I sat on my chair and opened my bag, taking out my notebooks and then began doing my homework.

----

The hell? How do I do this again? I mumbled as I stared down on my math homework. It feels like all the things my teacher taugh me earlier just vanished " I groaned and layed my head on my table.

An idea then pop in my mind, grabbing my notebook and pen and went out of my room and dashed of to the living room, finding my brother and wakasa just chilling and talking in the couch.

Bro! Help me with my homework please! I said to him, interrupting him and wakasa's conversation.

Sorry for the interruption" I said as I turn to Waka who just gave me a slight nod. Come please?  I said to my brother making him sigh.

Fine, give me your pen " he said and I gave him my pen and he then began doing my homework.

........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Please do leave a vote or comment!

So far so good with the book?