4-

Gee you didn't have to smack me twice earlier " I said as I continue to eat my pancakes.

It was your fault anyway" he answered. You better sleep with one eye open tonight if you don't want any spider inside your mouth " I grumble.

Yeah right, we both know that your afraid of spiders " he said making me sigh.

I just continue to eat my pancakes in silents and when I was done I put in the sink.

I'm going now bye! I said as I left. Don't you dare skip school again! I heard my brother said before I can leave the house making me giggle.

No promises! I yelled back at him before I ran of before he can say anything else. I hummed a tune as I began walking to school which is only a couple of blocks away from my house.

Look its seijuro" some students mumbled as I walk inside the school. Of course most of the students here know me for being in a gang a boom every time I'm around they would keep their distance.

It's both displeasing and pleasing, displeasing that I can't get any friends here due to them being scared by me or just don't want to approach me in fear of being involved.

And pleasing due to no bother during breaks, like boys flocking over you either to confess their love or to bully you.

I then went to my classroom, and once I entered the students chatter instantly quite down when they saw me.

Move, your on my seat" I said to a guy I didn't see before, probably a new student.

Huh? Why would I listen to you? Your just a dumb girl so why don't you turn around and shake you butt in front of me" he said earning gasp all around.

The heck? Does he want to be sent to the nurses office on his first day here?

Bro what is he thinking?

Is he insane?

Different murmurs can be heard inside the classroom, someone better get him out of my chair before I" I didn't finish my sentence and I drop my bag on the floor.

Or what? The boy said as he stood up, he didn't get to say another word when the teacher came.

Sir, his in my seat and he won't leave" I said to the teacher making him look at the new student.

Please look for another seat, you can have that seat next to r/n" ( random name) the teacher said.

I sat down on my chair as the teacher began his lesson, well not that I really pay attention to his class.

Miss seijuro, can you please answer this? He suddenly ask making me stand up and look at the board.

This is why I hate math' I thought and gave a random answer and surprisingly it was correct. Did I just get that answer correct?! ' I thought and blinked multiple times.

I sat back down and pinch myself, yep definitely not dreaming' I thought as I felt a slight pain in the place where I pinch myself.

***

The bell rang indicating that class was finally over. Ha! Finally " I mumbled as I began packing my things.

And when I mean packing my things, means putting back my pen and notebook filled with random drawings.

I went pass the other students. Oi! You there! Someone called out making me look behind.

I look back to see the same guy earlier. Bro she's the one I told you" he said and turned to look at Michael.

I raise a brow with a smirk. Oh well if it's Michael" I said with a smile. Ah! L/n" he said and gave a small bow.

Huh?! The guy was clearly shocked on what he saw and looked at me then back at Michael.

I let out a snicker and went pass them, hey! Get back here! The same guy said before he was stopped by Michael, probably.

I happily hum a song as I walk back home. I wonder if there's any snack back home? I thought as I practically run my way back home.

I'm...... Ha..... Back! I said as I panted heavily as I went inside. You run all the way back here didn't you? Hoping for a snack oh to bad there isn't any" my brother said making me pout.

............

Hello! I'm sorry if this chapter was a tad bit short! I'll try to make the next chapter a bit more longer, just tiny bit.

See you guys in the next chapter!