30-

"Come on yuko, just agree already or I'm gonna keep bothering you each time I can" I huffed but yet again Yuko just ignored me.

Wakasa just watch from besides him with an amused expression. "Brother! Come one!" I crossed my arms, finally making him look at me. "Nah, gotta try harder than that" he laughed making me growl a bit.

"I'm pretty sure I heard you growl a couple of times now, you sure you don't have rabies or something?" Wakasa asked with a small chuckle making me look at him with a small glare.

"If I did had rabies you'll be the first person I'll bite!" I huffed and turned my attention back to my brother.

"Come on yuko!" I whined making him chuckle. "Sorry sis but no. But you can bother wakasa Instead of me you know. I'm sure his free all day long since his here most of the time which got me curious" He said and looked at wakasa with narrowed eyes.

Wakasa just smirked and raised a brow at him. "And what got you curious? Can't I stay here? I'm your best friend after all" Wakasa said making yuko scoff.

"Best friend my ass" he grumbled. "Fine, I'll just bother you then since your here. I can just bother yuko later at night. I'll be sure you won't get any good sleep tonight" I grinned at my bother.

"I'd like to see you try" he rolled his eyes and shaked his head with a small smile. "Well you can bother me all you want then" Wakasa shrugged.

"Hmm, let's have a fight. I'm bored and that's the only thing I can think of right now. I'll just have to drag your ass later to buy some food for us. Your money of course" I turned to him.

"Whatever you say" he grumbled and stood up. "So when do we start our little mock fight?" He asked.

"Once we get to the place me and my members usually hang out or any place that has little to no people so we won't have any problems" I said with a smile.

"Now let's go!" I dragged wakasa out without even bidding my brother bye. "You sure you wanna do this today? It's gonna get later in an hour or two" wakasa sighed.

I let out a sigh too as I think about it. "Well your right but since we're outside now how about a little jog around here? Anything to get me out of the house for a few more hours" I said to him making him chuckle.

"Hm sure but be warned that yuko's gonna know about this" he shrugged at me as I send him a glare. "He doesn't need to know or else his just gonna ground me more" I huffed.

"Fine" he said making me nod my head with a smile. "Yeah you better keep your mouth shut since I know that yuko knows about this I'm literally gonna kick your ass!" I glared at him making scoff a bit.

"Yeah right, last time I remembered you weren't even able to defeat me in our last sparring. Much less beat my ass" he laugh making me punch him on his shoulders.

"Well I'll be sure to do it next time" I declared making him chuckle. "Yeah right. I look forward to that day shortie" he laughed making me glared at him more.

"I am not short!" I said and crossed my arms.

........

Hello~ I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment if you did!

Also please do read my other books if you have the time, thank you!