As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe suddenly clapped his hands as if he thought of something.

Then he quickly went downstairs and went out without eating breakfast. Cheng Yiyi was a little confused. He thought about it and finally gave up breakfast and followed Shen Yunzhe out of the hotel. He saw Shen Yunzhe running along the path to the hotel with a cheerful expression. Behind it is the cemetery area.

Did he discover something?

Cheng Yiyi hurriedly followed, and then saw Shen Yunzhe take out his mobile phone from his pocket.

cell phone?

I saw Shen Yunzhe squatting in the center of the cemetery and digging a hole in the ground. The dead man in front of the small house next to him looked at him faintly. Shen Yunzhe didn't care and just kept digging the hole. Then Cheng Yiyi saw... Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone and switched to the live broadcast interface, smiling happily at the phone.

"The dead should stay among the dead. Why didn't I think of that before? I will send you home now."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe threw the phone into the pit and buried it on the spot.

Cheng Yiyi:......

Live audience:...

Cheng Yiyi silently took out his mobile phone from his pocket. He was now staying with Shen Yunzhe, so their live broadcast interface was the same and they were also the same audience.

As soon as Cheng Yiyi opened the live broadcast interface, she saw a riot of barrages on the screen.

【What the hell? We didn't provoke him, did we? 】

[He is holding a burial ceremony for us? ! 】

[Oh my god, why doesn't the difficulty of his game exceed 10! His game difficulty should be 100! He should have been shot to death by a ghost when he appeared on stage! 】

[He has nothing to do? What does it mean when players come to provoke us if they don't do their tasks well in the game field? 】

"You should thank me." Shen Yunzhe patted the dirt on his body, "I am helping you to bury the dead in the ground. The dead should be buried in the ground, and the grievances like ghosts in you will be put away. Life, old age, illness and death It's so ordinary, why are you just here to be an audience when you have nothing to do? Hurry up and disappear."

"Forget it, no thanks, this is what I should do."

The barrage was silent for a while, and then more intense insults poured out. Cheng Yiyi quickly turned off the phone screen and stuffed the phone into her pocket.

He was so afraid that Shen Wei would bury his phone when he saw the interface on his phone.

After burying the phone, Shen Yunzhe was very happy. He came over and seemed to want to go back for breakfast. But at this moment, a child next to him came over and grabbed the corner of Shen Yunzhe's clothes. Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and looked. It was a little boy. He was wearing gray clothes and his eyes were surprisingly dark.

The little boy opened his mouth to Shen Yunzhe, revealing his dark mouth without a tongue.

"What do you want to say?" Shen Yunzhe asked him in a good mood, "I can lip read."

The little boy closed his mouth, and soon his mouth opened and closed, as if he was saying something, but because he had no tongue, his breath sound was very strange. Cheng Yiyi didn't understand it at all, and he subconsciously looked at Shen Yunzhe , Shen Yunzhe was looking at the little boy seriously, as if he really understood.