"You said that Shen Ji killed you?" Shen Yunzhe frowned.

The corpse didn't say anything, it just stared at the piece of paper.

The red ‌X became darker, and countless small words began to spread from the paper, constantly spilling out. The blood-red small words were particularly bright under the light.

【kill him! 】

【Avenge me! 】

[You lied. If you don't want to die, just kill him for me! 】

【Lies are not allowed in the real town! 】

Cheng Yiyi frowned slightly as he looked at these words. He hid behind Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe reached out to touch the words and found that the handwriting didn't look like it was written on it, but more like it was carved on it. Lines of bloody handwriting were covered with blood. Engraved on the table, the small characters continue to spread, and they are eternally fixed on the table.

This thing was obviously asking him to kill Shen Ji.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the window, but the body on the window had disappeared, leaving only a table of handwriting and Shen Ji's name marked with an X in blood red.

"What... is this?" Cheng Yiyi looked at the writing on the table, "Shen Wei, is this talking about you? Are you lying?"

"Probably not." Shen Yunzhe sat on the sofa and crossed his legs indifferently, not paying attention to the writing on the table. "Truth and lies are actually false propositions. As long as other people don't know the truth, so false It can also become real, and you don't know me, so how do you know that my real name is Shen Wei, and this is the fourth game?"

Cheng Yiyi was stunned. He sat next to Shen Yunzhe, "...Are you fake Shen Wei?"

"I didn't say it was fake, but you can be sure it's true." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "A household name is a big star, and his private affairs will be known to the whole world. If he can't make a fake, he won't be known. Misunderstanding, big star, you are lucky."

"Is this good luck?" Cheng Yiyi was surprised, "I don't quite understand what you said."

"In other words: do you think Shen Ji really lied?"

Cheng Yiyi nodded, "He lied. He said it wasn't him at first, and then he told the scene in the temple, so he must have lied."

"What if not?" Shen Yunzhe said: "If Shen Ji really didn't enter the temple at the beginning, because there was another person in the temple, so he left. At this time, Shi Shi When Xingxiang arrived, he also confirmed that there was someone in the temple. After Shi Xingxiang left, Shen Ji came back. This time, the people in the temple left and he successfully entered."

"The possibility is too low. I still think he lied." Cheng Yiyi shook his head.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Yes, if you think he lied, then he lied even if he didn't lie."

This sentence was so meaningful that Cheng Yiyi almost fell into a daze. Shen Yunzhe did not continue to speak. He just turned around and went upstairs. When he entered the room again, there was no body lying on the window. Shen Yunzhe left. When I went to the window and looked out, I saw a candle was lit in front of the small tombs, and the dim candlelight could only illuminate their faces.

Shen Yunzhe looked at them with a smile.

"Can a dead person dance? It would be a pity not to dance like this."

【Control your desire to rejoice in misfortune for fear that the world will not be in chaos. 】

"Why? I feel so uncomfortable right now. I feel like vomiting and can't sleep. I have to find a way to make myself happy." Shen Yunzhe gritted his teeth and ground his teeth twice, "I want to bite someone."