Qiao Dong quickly took out his gloves from his pocket and trotted over.

"Shen Yunzhe, why are you wearing so little?" Qiao Dong said, then put the gloves on Shen Yunzhe, "Isn't it cold?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at Qiao Dong with a strange look, and after a moment he said, "You..."

"Ah?" Qiao Dong was surprised, "You?"

"If you become a mother, your child will be very happy." Shen Yunzhe said this sentence anyway.

Qiao Dong:......

He once again had doubts about Shen Yunzhe's mental state.

"What state are you in now?" Qiao Dong asked: "Did you encounter something? Or do you want to vent your thoughts? Or maybe there is some pathology... Forget it, just pretend I didn't say this."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Just say what you want, I won't be angry."

"No." Qiao Dong shook his head, "Now that we're here, let's go. Your father's research laboratory is still there. I'll take you to see it."

"What are you studying?" Shen Yunzhe stood up and followed him. Before Qiao Dong could answer, he began to talk to himself, "Is it possible that a person's negative emotions can bring much impact to the game field? strength?"

Qiao Dong glanced at him with complicated eyes, and then replied: "You guessed it right."

"Your father Shen Wei has indeed studied this proposition."

Shen Yunzhe's eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Really, but he was abandoned by the superiors and asked him to study something useful." Qiao Dong talked to him about the past things as if chatting with him, and this past thing was Qiao Dong's work a few days ago. When Tian Gang found out, he said it so easily and calmly, "So he began to study the formation of the game field, the origin of the game field, and the origin of special abilities."

"It's really interesting." Shen Yunzhe sighed, "I want to study this too."

Qiao Dong looked into Shen Yunzhe's eyes, "Do you really want to go?"

"Of course, no." Shen Yunzhe replied with a smile: "I'm just too bored. It's so boring. My head is starting to hurt from being bored. Now I'm eager to see something interesting!"

"One, two, three, four..." As he spoke, he suddenly started counting again, "No, I seemed to have missed one just now."

Qiao Dong looked around and asked, "What are you counting?"

"Street lights." Shen Yunzhe replied lazily, "But I counted it twice and it seems that I missed the number."

Willful, unmeasured in speech, fun-oriented, and difficult to be patient.

Qiao Dong silently sorted out Shen Yunzhe's current state in his heart. No matter what, it was different from the Shen Yunzhe he had seen, but it perfectly fit with what Yue Ding once said about Shen Yunzhe. He once said In the same game field as Shen Yunzhe, I mentioned that Shen Yunzhe suddenly changed his personality in the late game, as if he was a different person.

He is willful and bold, sharp and extreme, but in this state he can display intelligence that a normal person would not have.

I dared to enter the haunted dormitory in the middle of the night, and found that the upper floor of the dormitory was where the medium's body was.

Shen Yunzhe squatted on the side of the road and counted the street lights. Qiao Dong watched it for a few seconds and then squatted down to count with him. Every time Shen Yunzhe made a mistake, he would remind him. Shen Yunzhe surprisingly did not reject it. After he reminded him, he would Enter again, counting again and again without any rules.