"His wife is very gentle. We met once. Although we don't know what she looks like, we can feel her gaze."

"After his wife died, his children were his only support. Otherwise, he would not have left the officialdom and taken his children with him. At that time, I also thought the name Shen Yunzhe was familiar, but I didn't expect that it was really his. son."

Qiao Dong asked: "He didn't bring his children to the official?"

"He attaches great importance to the safety of his family members, so why would he bring his family to the official? We only know that he has a wife and children."

It was under this situation that Shen Wei's wife saw the 'surprise easter egg' that aroused suspicion. She had almost no access to these things. Shen Wei's disappearance without saying a word and the child in the official website was enough to prove that he had already paid attention to it. Some people within the officialdom have become suspicious.

Therefore, he would rather send the child to an orphanage when he is in crisis and let the child grow up in the orphanage than send him to the official.

"We have discussed that Shen Wei is also a person with special abilities to some extent, but he thinks that this is just due to the research of mysticism." Pentagram sighed, "A very regular scholar. "A technical person who studies the occult, but wants to interpret the game field in a scientific way."

"But he actually deciphered something."

Pentagram couldn't help but laugh as he spoke, "Although what he interpreted was very unscientific."

But now, the official research on the game field is still based on his conclusions. The supplements to the game field in more than 20 years are not as good as his three-year summary.

He is also the only one who can possibly destroy the special game field according to the rules.

It's a pity that I was jealous of the talent and left too early.

"Speaking of which, although I don't know Shen Wei, Shen Yunzhe is very suitable for the game field. He can always find some angles that normal people cannot find, and draw correct conclusions through this weird angle. ." Qiao Dong said: "Does this count as the same lineage?"

"Who knows." Pentagram smiled and shook his head, "But his gimmicks are getting bigger and bigger."

"It's related to the player who can directly hurt the strange objects. He is Shen Wei's son and Li Yilun's friend. He broke through the 'train' with the Talisman Master." Pentagram said: "This is a normal person. It's an experience you can't enjoy at all."

Qiao Dong smiled, "It's a disaster experience."

After finishing the whole morning's work, he handed over the remaining work to his subordinates. Pentagram was also watching here. He hurried to the place agreed with Shen Yunzhe without even eating.

The 'train' incident is very important, but Shen Yunzhe is even more important.

Shen Wei is too cautious. He cannot leave nothing to his children. There must be something in Shen Yunzhe.

Officials want to know this kind of thing that they don't know yet, but there are also a group of people hiding in the dark who want to destroy it, just like the mysterious people who destroyed Shen Wei back then. If they don't watch carefully, they will I'm worried that Shen Yunzhe will follow Shen Wei's old path.

Arriving at the appointed location, Qiao Dong saw Shen Yunzhe sitting alone on a bench by the roadside.

The bench was made of wood, but it was freezing cold in this winter. No one sat on it at all. Only Shen Yunzhe sat quietly on it. Qiao Dong looked carefully and found that Shen Yunzhe didn't even have his coat. He was not wearing anything, and his fingers were all red from the cold, as if they were dyed through with red paint.