"Let's go!" Shen Yunzhe shouted.

The people mixed in the pile of living dead immediately rushed out. They had learned well and knew not to think and to act immediately. The pile of living dead was rioting. At this moment, they heard the sound of gunshots, and the bullets would catch Shen Yunzhe's body. The corpse flew away.

"Cover them to escape!" The person in charge immediately changed the order accordingly.

Bullets obviously can't knock down these things, but the strong force will make them move slowly. Shen Yunzhe took out the talisman Huang Yihua gave him before from his pocket and stuck it on his body, then rushed over and pulled out the talisman buried in the dead body. Huang Yihua was in the pile. Huang Yihua had scars all over his body and was dragged out by Shen Yunzhe.

Li Yilun didn't pay too much attention to them. He was running with the dozen or so ordinary people to save people. Shen Yunzhe was obviously better than him.

Huang Yihua became furious. She put her wrist directly on the talisman on Shen Yunzhe's chest, right at the most painful part of her injury. The blood instantly wet the talisman. The next moment, her face turned extremely pale, and the talisman was directly on her chest. It burned, and the living dead let out pitiful screams.

They rolled and crawled away, and Shen Yunzhe also took the opportunity to drag Huang Yihua out.

People in uniforms quickly surrounded them, protecting them tightly. The living dead looked at them resentfully, and finally slowly returned to the train.

With a click, the train closed, and the train disappeared on the track again with countless living dead.

"Doctor!" Shen Yunzhe looked at Huang Yihua who had lost too much blood, "Let the doctor come quickly."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe began to give Huang Yihua emergency hemostasis, but Huang Yihua was too seriously injured. There was nothing here and no conditions for treatment.

Fortunately, there are emergency doctors stationed at each site. The doctors arrived soon, and everyone who was rescued was put into the ambulance. In the ambulance, someone finally realized that they looked like I really came back, and the crying kept ringing.

They could finally have a good cry.

Li Yilun's wrist was injured. When he pulled Shen Yunzhe into the car, he was scratched by the glass. Later, he was grabbed twice more among the dead. The doctor disinfected him and put a thick bandage on him. Shen Yunzhe also didn't expect that Li Yilun was afraid of pain. He didn't feel it when he was injured, and he didn't dare to look at it when the wound was bandaged.

Shen Yunzhe was not injured. He had the charm given to him by Huang Yihua attached to his body. That is to say, his face was scratched when he rescued Huang Yihua.

He asked the doctor for two band-aids and that was it.

But now, the two of them were sitting outside the operating room. The lights during the operation were on, and Huang Yihua went directly into the operating room for rescue.

"I kind of want to smoke." Shen Yunzhe said suddenly.

"Brother, is this a hospital or outside the operating room?" Li Yilun said, "And where did you get the cigarette?"

Shen Yunzhe took out a box of cigarettes from his pocket and showed it to Li Yilun. Li Yilun then remembered that this was given to Shen Yunzhe by a passenger on the train. Unexpectedly, Shen Yunzhe left a box of cigarettes and still keeps it to this day.

"I didn't expect you to still smoke." Li Yilun said, "You seem to be the kind of person who doesn't have any bad habits."

"I'm not the one who knows how." Shen Yunzhe put the cigarette back again, "But now I can."