Just then, Li Yilun heard singing.

The singing was very soft, but it was not a lullaby for women. The song had a gentle tone. Li Yilun opened his eyes and looked to the side, and sure enough he found that the person singing was Shen Yunzhe.

It was strange that Shen Yunzhe was just humming, even in a very low voice, but it somehow overwhelmed the female ghost's lullaby. Li Yilun strangely felt that he was soothed, and his frantic heartbeat calmed down. He sat quietly where he was. The ground, breathing gently.

The female ghost finally took steps. She hugged her baby and continued to walk forward. After walking a certain distance, Shen Yunzhe stopped humming.

"You can also sing?" Li Yilun asked quietly in surprise.

"I can play the piano, of course I can sing, right?" Shen Yunzhe answered him, "In this state, I don't want to sing at all, those things are looking at me."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe asked: "Where is this place? Why are so many ghosts looking at me?"

Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe silently, "Well...what else do you remember?"

"You pulled me onto the train." Shen Yunzhe asked him again, "Why did you pull me up?"

"Stupid?" Li Yilun was confused, "Forget it, being stupid is more useful than ordinary people. Anyway, just come with me."

Shen Yunzhe nodded blankly and followed Li Yilun.

In fact, Shen Yunzhe was thinking all the time while moving. He was thinking about problems in his not very clear mind.

What is this place? Why is he here? He seemed to have been attacked before, and it seemed that he was also attacked by the player. The player thought he was a ghost and beat him to death... No, this is not him, it is the codename music composer.

Shen Yunzhe frowned, pressed his temples, and followed Li Yilun closely.

"Why didn't anyone come to save me?" Shen Yunzhe said suddenly.

Li Yilun looked back at Shen Yunzhe, "What?"

"There are so many people in a playground, why doesn't anyone come to save me?" Shen Yunzhe asked him, "Everyone says I am a ghost, but there is only one ghost, and the ghost could be anyone."

Li Yilun sighed, "Don't think about it. Didn't I save you?"

"It's almost time. The place where we get on the train is right ahead. Huang Yihua is also there. Let's stay together as much as possible and get off the train as soon as it stops."

Huang Yihua saw them. She and a few people were squatting in the corner. When she saw them, they raised their small hands and waved. Li Yilun led Shen Yunzhe forward. When they arrived at the location, Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe seriously. She breathed a sigh of relief and looked pleased.

She said it was great, luckily Li Yilun brought you back.

This current situation is more than a little different from the one in Shen Yunzhe's impression. Half of Shen Yunzhe's head is now overflowing with grief and anger at being killed by his companions, but the other half of his brain tells him that there are two people here who care about him very much. teammates.

Which side is true?

Just when his mind was still fighting, the sound of a lullaby suddenly sounded, and Shen Yunzhe suddenly raised his head and looked behind him.

Huang Yihua and Li Yilun also realized this, and they quickly shut up, not forgetting to ask those who were still alive not to make any sound.

The tune of the lullaby was getting closer and closer, and Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at the woman holding the infant.