He suddenly understood why a person named Hope was friends with Li Yilun.

Li Yilun has a rare and pure heart. He will sincerely help his friends, even in such a terrible environment.

So when he saw the look in Shen Yunzhe's eyes, he went to pull him up without hesitation, because at that moment Li Yilun realized: Shen Yunzhe cannot be left behind, even if this is what Shen Yunzhe asked for.

Even if he wanted this lonely bastard, he couldn't refuse Li Yilun as a friend.

The train was accelerating, and the whole train was bumping. The subway itself was very stable, but this was not an ordinary subway. Li Yilun did not stand firm and almost fell, but was helped by Shen Yunzhe from behind.

"Don't go forward." Shen Yunzhe said.

"Um?"

"There is a sound." Shen Yunzhe squatted down. He listened to the sound inside, and then hummed a few words in a low voice, "It was like a mother coaxing a child to sleep, singing a lullaby."

Li Yilun opened his eyes wide, "There are no mothers or children among the survivors."

"The tune is getting faster and faster." Shen Yunzhe listened to the sound, "And it's getting closer and closer, it seems to be heading here."

Li Yilun hurriedly squatted next to Shen Yunzhe, "What should we do now?"

"Wait a minute." Shen Yunzhe narrowed his eyes slightly, "There are other sounds, as if someone is crying, crying..."

A scream came from the train. The scream made Shen Yunzhe raise his head suddenly, and then he was forced down by Li Yilun, who covered his mouth.

"I finally understand. I suddenly heard the tune and could hear the emotion. I seem to have seen your personality before. The one who can play the piano, right?" Li Yilun looked at him, "Music creation? Your other personality is still there. Classification? No, we'll ask about this later, wait for that thing to leave first."

The position where they crouched was in the recessed corner next to the car door, so it was not easy to find them.

Soon, Li Yilun also heard the sound of humming, the tune was soft, it was a lullaby.

"Baby, go to bed quickly, mommy will take you to sleep." The female voice hummed.

Click, click, click, the sound of walking sounded little by little on the train.

Soon, a woman holding a swaddling baby came over. There was a big blood hole in her chest, and the blood soaked her yellow coat. She walked slowly, but Li Yilun saw that the swaddling baby in her arms was all wet. There was blood, and the woman walked step by step, holding her baby in her arms and humming.

When the woman passed by, Li Yilun's eyes suddenly opened wide.

What was in the swaddling clothes was not a child at all, but the head of an adult. The face of the head was frozen in fear. Li Yilun still remembered this person as one of the thirty survivors.

It's hard for normal people not to be afraid under this kind of stimulation. Li Yilun felt his heart beating faster almost instantly.

The woman stopped suddenly, humming a lullaby and stood there. She didn't move or turn around, just humming a weird lullaby.

This feeling of fear was difficult to control. Li Yilun frowned and closed his eyes, but the lullaby still penetrated his ears.

Li Yilun knew that if he continued to lose control, he would end up like a baby, but how could this kind of thing be so easy to control? The more he tried to control it, the more he would lose control. His mind was full of chaos, and all he could think about was standing still. The woman next to me.