Because Shen Yunzhe is too lonely, Codename Hope is also too lonely.

They grasped each other like straws, one took the initiative and the other accepted, because no one could stand their temper anymore, so they could only entertain themselves.

But Shen Yunzhe still remembers that they are not from the same world.

The codename Hope was locked in that little box, and the parallel world system contacted him, so they had a brief meeting.

Their meeting was like a fragile miracle that would break if not careful.

No one spoke anymore, they just sat quietly like this, and the system didn't even speak. It was a taciturn thing, and it usually seemed like it didn't exist. Shen Yunzhe sat silently, watching Huang Yihua continue to talk to him. Everyone kept talking about the playground.

【Time is up. 】The system prompts them.

Codename Hope pulled Shen Yunzhe, but Shen Yunzhe didn't resist and lay down along with the force. Then his ears stung, and Shen Yunzhe hissed, and when he touched it, he saw blood beads.

"A souvenir for you." Codename Hope proudly opened her mouth to show him her teeth, "The wound will heal, but the pain can keep you thinking."

Codename Hope said in his ear: "I know, you are not the one who cares about these things."

"Who told you to be me‌."

The person disappeared, leaving only Shen Yunzhe lying on the ground, the wound on his ear hurting. Shen Yunzhe covered his ears and sat up. He almost didn't react.

Finally, he sighed heavily.

"Such a biter."

[With all due respect, you were the first to bite. 】

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "Shut up."

[This system now believes that there is no error in the previous judgment, and now requires you to apologize for questioning this system. 】

"What?"

[Shen Yunzhe's peers will help Shen Yunzhe, because they are also you. No one will refuse to help themselves, even if it is code name Hope, he likes you, so this is a victory for this system. 】

This was the first time that Shen Yunzhe knew that this parallel world system was like a child.

On the other side, in reality, Qiao Dong has arrived at the station of Line 3.

They checked the surveillance for a long time and finally found the station where Shen Yunzhe boarded the train. This was where Qiao Dong cut off contact with Shen Yunzhe, so they naturally believed that this might be the site of strange erosion.

But there is nothing here. Qiao Dong is standing on the track, with solid ground under his feet and official people next to him. There is no problem anywhere.

"How could this happen? Are you really missing?" The official data staff checked the data. "There is nothing. It's normal."

"But why is such a big train missing?"

Qiao Dong got up from the track. He asked the official people to stay away from the track, and then frowned and looked at this place, "How is it? Are the people from above here?"

"When I called just now, I said it was soon."

"Press again." Qiao Dong said anxiously, "The longer the delay, the more dangerous they will be."

He was anxious, but it was useless to be anxious.

The erosion of reality by strange objects is more troublesome than simply entering the game field. Players do tasks in the game field as if they are dead, but they can come back after completing the tasks. However, the erosion of strange objects is not so lucky. Ordinary people will be completely swallowed up and die. There are thousands of people, and they still have to find a way to survive without knowing anything.