Fortunately, Shen Yunzhe didn't hit him or pat him, he just looked at him with a strange look.

Shen Yunzhe thought: He had done something wrong before, and he should not have used this way to deal with the intensifying fun of Codename Hope. He did not regard this kind of thing as a shock at all, but rather enjoyed it as if he had discovered a new toy. , Codename Hope has no shame at all.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope called him.

"Don't call me by my name like that." Shen Yunzhe said, "What kind of relationship do we have? You just hug me and hug me and kiss me back."

Codename Hope's eyes lit up, and he leaned over to invite Shen Yunzhe again, "Can we kiss if we have a relationship?"

Shen Yunzhe didn't push him away, but his tone was very bad, "No."

"It doesn't matter, I don't care." Codename Hope doesn't care at all.

Shen Yunzhe pressed his head, frowned and scolded him, "What do you mean?"

Codename Hope smiled. He leaned into Shen Yunzhe's ear and whispered, "This is considered masturbation."

what? ? ?

There were three huge question marks in Shen Yunzhe's mind. He looked at the code name as if he were looking at some prehistoric creature. A good young man with both good character and academic skills has never thought of such a thing. He has never thought that there are people who can be so confident. .

So he said the next sentence without even thinking about it, "I don't have a disobedient right hand."

"I'm obedient." Codename Hope still had that obedient look, "I will listen to whatever Shen Yunzhe says."

If Shen Yunzhe dies one day, he will definitely be angry to death because of the codename Hope.

[I would rather suggest to you, Plato, that if it develops to the limbs, one may die and the other may be injured. 】The system, which had not spoken for a long time, suddenly spoke.

"What is Plato?" Codename Hope asked Shen Yunzhe curiously.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and then replied: "Singleism."

"Oh." Codename Hope nodded.

[Countdown to two hours. ] The system reminded, [Shen Yunzhe, there are only less than two hours left. 】

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a ding-dong sound, and the train arrived at the station. After the door opened, the old station was still in front of him. Huang Yihua also gave another talisman the code name Hope.

"Please." Huang Yihua said: "The train will definitely move immediately after you get off, but the train will only linger at this station, so it will definitely stop here. You need to wait for the train to stop here. Then destroy the site and control the time."

Codename Hope smiled, he didn't answer, he just turned around and got out of the car.

The moment he got off the car, the door was closed immediately, and the train moved quickly like it was hiding from a hunter. Because the speed was too fast, the people on the car staggered. Shen Yunzhe leaned against the door and looked at the area where Codename Hope was standing and He looked at each other.

Until I can no longer see it.

"It's going to be okay." Li Yilun was a little worried, "He's only one person."

Shen Yunzhe looked to the side, "Rather than caring about him, it's better to care about us."

"Um?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the train in front of him, and Li Yilun turned to look over. The next moment, his eyes widened slightly, because the living dead who had been sitting quietly and peacefully with them in the carriage all turned their heads to look here. His mutilated eyes were fixed on this carriage.