The train door slowly opened.

This time, no one went out, and the car door was quiet. Just when everyone thought nothing would happen, a man entered the station. The man was wearing a black suit and there was nothing unusual about him, but there were sticky spots on his black leather shoes. The mushy flesh and blood smelled of blood all over his body.

He raised his head and stared into the station with a pale face.

"Why are there so many people?" The man opened his mouth to speak, "There is no room left."

Immediately afterwards, more people came in, one after another. People with missing arms and legs entered the carriage covered in blood.

Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes when the first person came in. His eyes were stinging, as if he was suddenly exposed to strong light. He got used to it for a while before he opened his eyes and looked around. All he saw was black. Human-shaped mist stuck to the carriage. They crowded together and got on the train like humans.

Li Yilun was still calm. He looked around for a while, then lowered his head as if he didn't see anything, and didn't even breathe quickly.

After all, he is a player who has played five games, and he has always been capable of it.

After waiting for a while, there was nothing wrong in the car. He looked at Shen Yunzhe next to him, only to find that Shen Yunzhe had closed his eyes with a pale face and pressed his hand on his temple. His fingertips were white and trembling. At first glance, something doesn't look right.

"Shen Yunzhe?" Li Yilun called him softly.

Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes, glanced at him, and shook his head slightly.

It's nothing serious, just a headache and a sharp stinging pain on my forehead.

Accompanying the pain were the endured screams of countless people, and all these screams rang in his mind.

"What it is?!"

"Ghost! It's really a ghost!"

"Isn't this the person sitting next to me just now?! Wasn't he killed when he got out of the car just now? Why did he come back! He must have turned into a ghost!"

"Peng Jing, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Don't come to me, don't come to me..."

Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes. He turned his head and looked to the side. Li Yilun saw that he had made a move and followed him.

He only saw a submissive man wearing glasses sitting there, and a woman with a bloody hole in her neck sitting next to him. The man was shaking, his face was pale and his head was covered with sweat, and his glasses were covered with mist. , I guess I was so scared that my hands and feet were weak and I dared not move.

Li Yun could see his fate coming to an abrupt end, which was the sign of death.

He is going to die.

Li Yilun raised his eyebrows slightly, and then felt Shen Yunzhe press his arm. Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe strangely.

"Don't worry." Shen Yunzhe whispered, "This place is not a playground."

"Rather than saving people, it is more important to deal with this playground first."

Li Yilun knew this, and he was not stupid. He had no intention of saving people in this situation.

"What to do now?"

Shen Yunzhe turned to look to the other side. In his eyes, there was a strange light ball not far away. The ball was a bit gray and was not obvious before. Until so many black things squeezed in, the light ball became The contrast was particularly obvious, and Shen Yunzhe was sure that it was a safe place.