The people present were looking for the location where the sound came from. The last person screamed and pointed at the ceiling. They looked up and saw only three faces crowded at the top of the train, with blood-red eyes staring at them. Looking at everyone, they grinned as they spoke, as if they were about to leave.

With a ding-dong sound, the train stopped, the train door opened, and countless people rushed out instantly.

Shen Yunzhe only had time to hold the female student next to him who had been crying but did not have time to rush out immediately. The female student was frightened and kept screaming.

"Don't go out!" Shen Yunzhe called to them, "Outside is not your stop!"

Too bad no one heard it.

Those three non-human things frightened everyone. They just wanted to leave this haunted train quickly, so they rushed out. Shen Yunzhe saw that most of the people on the train squeezed out of the door, only A few of them didn't have time to leave because their response was too slow.

The train door closed with a click, and the next moment a miserable scream came from outside the train.

Pairs of white hands grabbed everyone who got off the train from the ground. The train moved slowly, and they were swallowed up bit by bit by the darkness, just for a few seconds.

The screams stopped abruptly, and the train moved forward as it did at the beginning.

"The train is moving forward." The mechanical female voice reminded, "The station ahead is: Train Square."

Only half of the people were left on the train. They were stagnant in place, looking out the train door. No one looked good, and there were countless people who broke down and cried.

"What the hell is this!" Someone was crying, "Help, someone come and save us!"

Shen Yunzhe exhaled heavily and sat down directly along the car door. He did not expect that so many people would disappear all at once.

Even if it is strange erosion, this is too...

It is much more lethal than the black cat in the community.

[Special game field, the body is the medium. I didn't expect that besides what you encountered, there was another fish that slipped through the net. ] The voice of the system sounded in Shen Yunzhe's mind, [I hope it's just this train that has a problem, not all subways. 】

There were so many people on the train in the first stage. If all the trains were trapped in this kind of place, we don't know how many people would die.

"That's why the official asked all members to kill all players at all costs when encountering such a game field." Shen Yunzhe murmured in a low voice, "There are no prerequisites and no tasks to be completed. Just dead people, neat dead people."

"There is a ghost in the train. If you leave the train, you will die. It is an unsolvable playground."

[The best way to avoid this kind of gaming ground is to prevent it from appearing. I was lucky enough to get you out of the last gaming ground with a code name. 】System answer: 【Unfortunately, you are unlucky. You ran into the strange erosion incident right after you came out. 】

[It's really difficult to handle this time. The train itself is a medium, so it's not that easy to deal with it. 】

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "But now, I can't get out and I can't get out. This is much more troublesome than an ordinary game playground."

【Yes, yes. 】

[World D05020, codename Calligrapher, synchronizing, synchronization rate 45%. 】

[Synchronization successful, codename Calligrapher, alias: codename Hawkeye. 】