"What's going on?" the boy asked, "Is it my hallucination? Why did I see someone in the glass and hear the people in the glass talking."

"I, we heard it too." There was a cry in the female student's voice.

The man in a suit next to him smiled disdainfully, "There must have been a prank on the train. It was probably some small action like building a city. It has not stopped since just now, and there are also strange sounds. Now that there is a screen stuck in the glass, I will definitely report it."

But some people shook their heads in horror, "No, that's just ordinary glass. There is no screen that can be the same as glass!"

"You're asking for it too!" The man in the suit stood up directly, "Let me see what the hell this is!"

As he spoke, he walked to the glass and touched the glass directly, but the faces of those who understood were already ugly, because they knew that even if this was not glass but a screen, their shadows should not be reflected, and Now the man in the suit is standing in front of the glass, but there is no shadow at all.

Someone screamed and ran forward. Shen Yunzhe was led forward by the crowd. The man in the suit snorted coldly and smashed the glass with an expression that said everyone was drunk but I was alone.

But the moment he touched the glass, he felt that what his hand hit was not hard glass, but more like soft jelly. He watched helplessly as his hand sank into it, and he stared blankly. ‌My own hand, when I raised my head, I found several reflections with their backs facing him looking back.

With pale faces and bleeding eyes, they showed a strange smile to the man in the suit.

"You're here. We've been waiting for you for a long time."

The miserable screams echoed in the carriage, and the people who were escaping were so frightened that their whole bodies trembled, but it was not just the place behind them that screamed. Different screams came from different carriages, and the ones at the rear of the car were forward. Run, the person at the front of the car ran backwards, there were frightened sounds everywhere.

Shen Yunzhe watched countless people flee in panic. Some people had no idea what was happening and just followed others.

"What happened? Where is the security guard?" Someone shouted: "What happened? Did you call the police?"

"No, I can't get through. The police call can't get through at all!"

They finally figured out something was wrong. The police call was an emergency communication. The call could be made no matter where it was. How could it not be made?

The few female students just squatted down, and Shen Yunzhe quickly pulled them up.

"Don't squat." Shen Yunzhe said: "There are so many people now and it's very crowded. If they step on you, you won't be able to stand up."

Several female students quickly stood holding hands, with tears already rolling out of some of their eyes.

"Thank you, thank you." Some students kept saying thanks.

Shen Yunzhe stared ahead. The light in front of him indicating that he was about to arrive at the station was already on.

Just then, a voice appeared among the frightened people. The voice was so sharp and familiar.

"That buck-toothed girl really committed suicide! She actually committed suicide at school!"

"She wants to blackmail the school! It has nothing to do with us!"

"Do the police really not care about us?"

"Of course not, and even if we do care, so what, we are underage and not legally responsible at all!"