Codename Hope blinked and lowered his head, looking even more pitiful than before.

"Because the official promised to give me a house."

"ah?"

Codename Hope immediately became confident, "When I entered the game field, I couldn't hide the news. There were also many strange erosion incidents in reality, including my home that I couldn't go back to due to strange erosion problems. So the official told me that as long as I join , they assigned me a house."

Shen Yunzhe and Codename Hope looked at each other, with only one meaning in their eyes.

'Do you think I believe it or not? '

Not to mention that the world of Codename Hope has reached the end of the game arcade erosion. There is no need to buy a house to find a stable place for yourself. You can get a stable income just by entering the game arcade. Although no one wants to make this money, just go in. Yes, this money is enough for one person to find a stable place.

Do you still need the official to allocate a house to him?

Codename Hope pressed her bleeding lips, and when Shen Yunzhe didn't believe it, he gave a second reason.

"Because the official promised to assign me a partner."

Even less reliable than the previous reason.

Shen Yunzhe stared at him, "I don't look so easy to fool, right?"

Codename Hope smiled, he closed his eyes and said the third reason, "Because it's so boring."

The third reason seemed to be a joke, but Shen Yunzhe felt that this might be the real reason.

This person, codenamed Hope, is really too empty.

Shen Yunzhe didn't know what kind of person he was before, but he knew how empty he was. He always felt that the world was boring and he was always bored with things, so he tried his best to find fun for himself. ‌Everyone loves to try it.

It is natural for him to think that the officialdom is more interesting than ordinary people, so it is normal for him to join the officialdom.

It's a pity that after hoping to enter, I found out: the official place is the most boring place.

"Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope asked him, "Aren't you bored? The outside world seems to be like that all the time. Sometimes three days seem like just one day. I tried to stay awake for three days and three nights. I kept trying the human limits, and I also tried forcing myself to sleep for three days and three nights."

"Later, I felt that there seemed to be no difference between the two. They both made the body tired." Codename Hope said: "The results were not good."

"Your behavioral art is very human." Shen Yunzhe sighed.

Codename hopes to recall the feeling at that time, but unfortunately, he has long forgotten it. He has stayed here for too long. He can only have a little memory of the past feelings, but he has completely forgotten the perception at that time.

Well, no matter how boring it is outside, it is much better than here.

"Shen Yunzhe, don't change the subject." Codename Hope looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Isn't it boring?"

"Why are you bored? I have a lot of dolls." Shen Yunzhe stared at him, "They are all obedient and beautiful. They pile up in my house and don't run around, unlike you."

Codename Hope looked at him, then sighed faintly and said something in an indescribable tone.

"You kiss the doll you have hanging on the wall?"