"There is no way out of this situation." Zhang Xian said: "The female ghost blocked the door! And the route is wrong. It is probably that the haunted house and the maze are sewn together."

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "I can't help but go out. I hope I don't know what to do. Now he gives me a very bad feeling."

"Bad feeling?"

"very bad."

Zhang Xian could still feel the tense sense of crisis in his brain. He looked at Shen Yunzhe and listened to the howl of the female ghost outside. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against the door, scratching. The sound kept coming, and he began to do some psychological construction for himself.

He can die, but this game field cannot erode their real world, and he cannot let his world become this kind of desolate game field.

He can die, but he cannot let Shen Yunzhe die. No matter how dangerous Shen Yunxi is, he is the only player who can directly hurt strange objects.

He can die because he is an official.

Zhang Xian suddenly opened his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked at Shen Yunzhe and said, "There is only one female ghost in the haunted house. I will lure the female ghost away. You can find a way immediately and find Shen Yunxi after you get out of this maze."

"I'll leave the rest to you!"

"What are you going to do?"

Zhang Xian smiled, and he said the words Ji Yu kept putting on his lips like a joke, which made all of them feel creepy.

"Trying to die for you," he said.

He bit his finger and saw a small red mark appear on the palm of his hand when the blood flowed. He didn't explain it and just opened the door and rushed out. Shen Yunzhe immediately heard the female ghost's scream and anger. With a roar, Shen Yunzhe opened the door and saw only Zhang Xian's back and the slowly fading black hair on the ceiling.

Zhang Xian opened the door in front of him, but it was another haunted house exhibition hall. Different venues had different weird stories. He could only keep looking for new doors, but after opening them, it was still a haunted house.

But he didn't have time to judge the route, so he could only push the door open when he saw it, because the female ghost was following behind him.

There are about a dozen official members with special abilities. One of them is a talisman who can draw talismans on the palm of his hand with blood. He only needs to cut his finger and let the blood flow to it to activate it, which can cause some obstacles to strange objects. , It's a pity that this thing can only be used once by one person, and due to ability issues, only a few people in the official department have it.

Because Zhang Xian is considered to be half a person with special abilities, he got a talisman, but that's all.

He was panting and thinking: Shen Yunzhe, you have used everything. If you don't go out after wasting it, I will beat you to death even if you become a ghost!

On the other side, Shen Yunzhe began to look for a way out after Zhang Xian rushed out. This place was like a maze, and every time a door was opened, it was a new place.

Shen Yunzhe took notes as he walked. Fortunately, his memory became very strong due to the previous synchronization, and it was more than enough to write down these rooms.

After opening a few doors, he judged that there were no rules in these rooms. When he opened the door, he would randomly enter one of the rooms. It all depended on luck. Shen Yunzhe felt that his heart was constantly surging. He stopped looking at the door and walked directly. ‌Go to the window and break the glass.