"Maybe he was affected by this playground." Wen Hai said: "It happens to be night time, let him sleep first, maybe he will be fine tomorrow."

Jing Lianzhong nodded, and he carried the fainted Tang Feng back to their temporary base.

While walking, Wenhai stopped and said, "No."

"What's not working?" Xie Yiyun asked.

"Let's get some blue plastic bags, the ones they wear." Wen Hai said: "Even Zhang Xian is wearing them. He is an official. Maybe this plastic bag is some special prop or a ghost here. We have to wear it even if we are afraid of this kind of thing."

Xie Yiyun suddenly realized, "It makes sense. I'll go find it now."

Let's not talk about the people on Wenhai's side looking for blue plastic bags in the middle of the night. Shen Yunzhe and the others found a new temporary overnight spot. Zhang Xian coaxed and coaxed him to take off the plastic bags from Shen Yunzhe. Ji Yu was easier to handle, and Shen Yunzhe If you take it off, she will take it off too.

Don't wear this plastic bag anymore, it's embarrassing!

After eating the bread, Zhang Xian began to analyze the media of this game field, and was still trying to find more information from the brochure.

For example, they only have a small premise now, which is what they may encounter in this amusement park, but it is not detailed. They don't know more yet, so it is difficult to accurately avoid dangers.

"Tomorrow morning we will go to the 5D cinema first. Although this place is small and not wide, we will not fall directly to death." Zhang Xian said while analyzing: "The female ghost should steal one of our tickets. , that person will come in again, then when the time comes..."

"No." Shen Yunzhe suddenly interrupted Zhang Xian's words.

Zhang Xian looked up at Shen Yunzhe, "What?"

"There is an owner of the amusement park inside." Shen Yunzhe replied: "I was taken there by a female ghost before, and I met her when I was leaving."

Zhang Xian blinked, and he remembered that the brochure did say that the director would appear randomly.

"Can we communicate?" Zhang Xian asked.

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "Maybe."

"Then can we know the reason why he released this marketing? Is it true that a terrible incident happened and he is deliberately exaggerating it, or is it all a fake thing that he found someone to pretend to be." Zhang Xian said: "Speak. We don't know what else happened after that."

"But, it's very dangerous." Ji Yu said, "Shen Yunzhe can't do dangerous things."

Zhang Xian and Shen Yunzhe subconsciously turned to look at Ji Yu. After three seconds, the two looked away and decided not to take all of Ji Yu's suggestions.

In the end, I chose to go to the 5D theater first. The temptation to get follow-up clues was too great.

After the discussion, they began to sleep. As a girl, Ji Yu was well taken care of. She lay on the bench alone, covered with Zhang Xian's coat. As for Shen Yunzhe's... morning It was covered with Che Qing's body.

Shen Yunzhe sat there quietly. He raised his head and looked at the sky, but there was only darkness in front of him.

"A night without stars." Shen Yunzhe murmured, "There seem to be no stars in the playground. What a pity."

"This is not reality. It's probably an unknown space. Of course there won't be real stars." Zhang Xian didn't sleep either and started chatting when he heard Shen Yunzhe talking.