Because they were in such a hurry to leave, they even forgot to take off the plastic bags they were wearing until they met Wen Hai and his group in the small canteen.

Wen Hai and the others looked at the three people in the blue plastic bags in surprise, their eyes full of confusion. Only then did Zhang Xian notice that he didn't even take off this thing.

"What are you...?"

"Nothing." Zhang Xian inexplicably felt the responsibility of an adult taking care of children. He stood in front of Shen Yunzhe and the others and replied: "We will leave as soon as we get food and water."

So the four of Wenhai watched blankly as they left wearing blue plastic bags and holding food.

Because he was so focused on watching, the player Tang Feng didn't even notice the upturned stone slab in front of him. He stumbled and was pulled by someone just as he was about to land on his face.

Tang Feng looked in horror at the place where he almost fell. There was an upturned stone at that location. If he really fell on it, he would suffer a bloody head at worst.

"Thank you, thank you!"

"You're welcome, be careful when walking." Shen Yunzhe answered gently while holding the mineral water.

Tang Feng was stunned for a moment. He slowly raised his head and looked at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe has a good appearance, even though he is now wearing a blue plastic bag and a plastic bag hat, his gentle face makes his whole person extremely friendly, making sure that he is not fine afterwards. ‌Shen‌, Zhang Xian has already called him over there.

"Are you okay?" Xie Yiyun from the Wenhai team came over and kicked him, "Hey, is Wang Shiyu gone?"

"I didn't see her there, so she must be gone. After all, she was wearing that hairpin." Jing Lianzhong joined in the conversation, "I see that Shen Yunzhe was on the verge of death. He tried to be a hero to save people, but in the end, no one was there. After being rescued, he also took me up."

Wen Hai clicked his tongue, "We will contact Zhang Xian after Shen Yunzhe dies. Zhang Xian may have some life-saving tricks, we have to get them."

"Um."

Tang Feng sat on the ground, his mind filled with the scene just now.

Shen Yunzhe pulled him up, and Shen Yunzhe smiled at him. Shen Yunzhe... They said Shen Yunzhe was going to die soon? !

"Shen Yunzhe will not die!" Tang Feng suddenly shouted, "He will live, and he will live forever!"

"He is such a good person, he will never die!"

The people around him were stunned for a moment. They looked at Tang Feng in surprise and weirdness.

"ah?"

"Shen Yunzhe is a good person. I have never seen a better person than him. Why should such a person die?" Tang Feng held his head and kept talking to himself, "If he were alive, he could help more people. ‌, this world should allow people like him to survive, he cannot die."

"I won't let him die."

Xie Yiyun and Wenhai looked at each other, both of them looking blank.

"Tang Feng, what's wrong with you?" Jing Lianzhong knelt down and asked him, "Yesterday, didn't you call Shen Yunzhe a madman, and you would die here sooner or later?"

"Shut up!" Tang Feng roared, "You are the lunatics. You always think that you can live if others die. Shameless!"

Wen Hai signaled Xie Yiyun with her eyes, and Xie Yiyun understood. She hit Tang Feng on the back of the neck. Tang Feng twitched, closed his eyes and fainted.