Later, he also read Shen Yunzhe's information. He was born in an orphanage, had excellent grades, went to a good university and had a good job. He just liked collecting dolls. There was a whole wall of cabinets at home filled with dolls.

He does look like a well-behaved person, and he does look like an evil person.

But after meeting him, Zhang Xian unexpectedly discovered that he was a sunny and cheerful young man who was a little confused about his current situation.

He would comfort Ji Yu, play amusement rides happily, chase after Wang Shiyu who was in trouble, and even put a hairpin on his head to save Wang Shiyu. He was too kind and kind, but he simply asked for it. Damn it, no matter where the information is, it doesn't match!

He had mixed feelings in his heart, but after seeing that Wen Hai was about to separate, he still chose to follow Shen Yunzhe.

It wasn't until last night when he heard Shen Yunzhe talking to himself there that he finally felt relieved.

Finally there is one that fits the information.

So humble.

"Oh, by the way, Ji Yu and I found something when we were looking for Wang Shiyu." Zhang Xian took out a piece of paper from his pocket. The paper was folded and stuffed into his pocket, with obvious creases on it.

Shen Yunzhe subconsciously looked at Ji Yu, who looked at him with bright eyes, as if asking her if she had been helpful.

"Thank you." Shen Yunzhe thanked subconsciously.

Then she saw Ji Yu smiling with satisfaction, his whole body filled with happiness, but not far away was Wang Shiyu's body.

Zhang Xian frowned, rubbed the goosebumps on his arms, and handed the paper to Shen Yunzhe.

That piece of paper turned out to be a promotional leaflet.

"And this, a brochure." Zhang Xian took out another thing from his pocket, and it turned out to be a folded brochure.

Shen Yunzhe was just about to ask him what they were looking at if he gave this to him. Then he saw Zhang Xian digging through his pocket and took out two more leaflets + brochures, which were very... Naturally, he handed one to Ji Yu.

He couldn't help but stare at Zhang Xian's pocket, thinking that he didn't realize that his pocket was so full of stuff.

This kind of curiosity is obviously not Shen Yunzhe's own, and it is probably code name erosion.

So Shen Yunzhe forced himself to shift his attention from Zhang Xian's pocket to the leaflets and brochures in his hands.

The content on the flyer is very ordinary, it just exaggerates the amusement park and talks about the amusement park projects, but what makes people very concerned is the section introducing the haunted house.

"The real haunted house "Girl in White" is now a big hit! 》

A girl who died in an amusement park unexpectedly appeared in a haunted house, bringing a burst of relief. What grievances did she have? Visitors are invited to come and explore!

"The girl in white can easily be reminded of the female ghost in white who appeared in front of us before, and it said that she died in the amusement park, so it's hard not to make people think too much." Zhang Xian analyzed ‌It's quite serious and official, "We still haven't been able to determine the medium. Maybe this thing can give us clues."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "What about going to a haunted house? I haven't been to a haunted house yet."

"Is it interesting in there? Is it scary?"