"Also avoid high places." Shen Yunzhe looked at the Ferris wheel and said, "If you fall, you will be dead."

Everyone nodded, and they immediately decided to go to the carousel first.

Of these options, the carousel seems to be the least dangerous device.

They walked together to the path to the carousel. Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and looked at the weeds under his feet. The weeds were growing very well. They were obviously coming out of the cracks in the cement floor, but they were very fat, with thick roots and green leaves. It seems there is no shortage of water or fertilizer.

This path passes by a pirate ship. When Shen Yunzhe walks, he looks up at the stagnant airship ahead. Players walking will more or less observe their surroundings.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at them. At this moment, Shen Yunzhe saw that the face of a girl in front of him suddenly turned pale. She looked at the pirate ship in horror, not knowing what she saw.

Shen Yunzhe turned his head and continued to look at the pirate ship, once again confirming that there was nothing on the pirate ship.

"Woman..." the girl said with a pale face, "There is a woman on the pirate ship!"

Shen Yunzhe still remembered her. When she introduced herself, she said her name was Ji Yu and she was a graduate student. This was her fifth game.

Everyone was startled by her, and everyone quickly determined the woman's location.

But no matter how you look at it, the pirate ship is empty, and there are no women at all.

Then their frightened eyes gradually turned into confusion.

"Where did the woman come from?" Wen Hai asked, "Why didn't I see it?"

"Me neither." Zhang Xian said.

"There she is! She was hung on the pirate ship with her head lowered. Can't you all see it?!" Ji Yu was anxious. She looked at everyone in panic, and then looked inside the pirate ship. This panic was gradually increasing. deepen.

The people present looked at each other, and finally looked at Ji Yu with a strange look.

In the game field, a person can see things that others cannot see. However, this situation is not a good thing, because this specialness can only make them sure of one thing.

That is: whoever sees it will be in bad luck.

Ji Yu's face was pale. She could only helplessly rub her eyes and glanced at the pirate ship again and again.

In her eyes, a woman in a white dress was sitting on a pirate ship. She was stuck on the seat with her head lowered. She looked as quiet as a dead thing. Ji Yu closed his eyes and opened them again. But he was horrified to find that the woman in white was no longer on the pirate ship.

She was hung from the tip of the pirate ship, the pirate ship's rope hanging around her neck, her body swaying in the wind.

"Look, there's a lot of blood here!" Wang Shiyu found something. She pointed at the tourist entry and exit fence full of weeds, "It's all drying up under the grass."

Shen Yunzhe walked over and took a look. He looked at the traces of blood and then looked up at the pirate ship.

"Splash marks." Shen Yunzhe said: "From the angle of the spray, it seems that something was hung on the pirate ship, and then as the ship shook, the body hit something, and the blood was like this It was knocked out and spread here with the inertia."

Shen Yunzhe touched his chin, "Otherwise the blood wouldn't have been thrown here."

Everyone's expressions were ugly, and Ji Yu's expression became even worse because she really saw the body hanging and shaking on the pirate ship.