After turning off WeChat and thinking about it for a while, Li Lun deleted all WeChat messages and all local messages. He was relieved when he was sure that the messages could not be found.

If the authorities are really targeting Shen Yunzhe, he will be found out if he fails to protect himself. This chat record is the evidence.

It was dawn when he woke up again, and Codename Hope showed no interest in going out. Shen Yunzhe still remembered the blood on his coat when he came back, but Codename Hope only said that he had swatted a fly. Fortunately, his mood finally improved after a good sleep. Smooth, back to the original state where I liked to be innocent and good.

Li Yilun no longer asked him about the code name Hope, but persisted in asking him for the remaining 270 yuan.

It didn't matter for such a small amount of money, but as soon as Shen Yunzhe wanted to transfer the money, his phone was taken away from behind.

"Don't give it to him."

Shen Yunzhe blinked, with a little doubt in his eyes.

"If you keep owing him, he will keep chasing you, and you can still help a little. He will just collect the money and blacklist you and run away." Codename Hope used an innocent tone, and it smelled of calculation. Overflowing the window, "He is quite useful. If he grows up for a while, he can predict the future."

Shen Yunzhe pulled his phone back, "Do you know such a person?"

"We are the same person, but we have made different choices and have different experiences. It is normal to know the same people." Codename Hope said: "When I met him, he had already been officially announced After being recruited, I got my Taoist certificate and set up a street stall to tell fortunes openly."

"At that time, the news had been leaked, the society was in turmoil, and ordinary people were uneasy. The stall owner made a lot of money, and he smiled like a profiteer every day."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while and thought about Li Yilun, a cool guy who smiled like a profiteer...hiss, he couldn't think of it at all.

The acquaintance between him and Li Yilun was barely regarded as helping each other in the game field, and then they happened to be in the same city in reality. This was also the only player that Shen Yunzhe came into contact with in reality.

"Can he predict the future?" Shen Yunzhe suddenly thought of something, "Then did he foresee how miserable your world would become in the end?"

"At that level, is money still useful?"

"It's useless, he just likes to save money." Codename Hope recalled that a lot of his memories had recovered, but many of them were very blurry. "I remember that he seemed to tell my fortune and asked me if I wanted to tell my fortune for 30,000 yuan. I have never given him money, so every time I enter the game arcade, he is waiting around, afraid that I will not get the money if I die."

It was at this moment that Shen Yunzhe realized that he and the code name Hope were indeed the same person.

Codename Hope has experienced everything he is experiencing now. The only difference between them may be that Codename Hope has the ability to directly hurt strange objects, but he has a strange parallel world system, and then I got in touch with myself in this parallel world that should have been beyond my reach.

"Where are Qiao Dong and Yue Ding?" Shen Yunzhe asked curiously.

"They are middle-level figures in the special department, but the place in the special department is no different from the players. Entering the game field is like going through a tribulation, so the people inside are dead and alive, and they will change after a while. Change a group of people." Codename Hope said: "Qiao Dong died in the game field half a year later, and Yue Ding died one month later than him."