[Where is the specific location? 】

[The basement parking lot under Building 5. 】

Shen Yunzhe breathed out, and he pulled the codename Hope next to him. Codename Hope finally stopped staring at the light spots on the wall and turned to look at him.

"We found the cat and the cat skin." Shen Yunzhe said: "Let's go and start working."

Codename Hope obviously didn't want to leave. He stared at the darkness outside the window with a bone-chilling coldness in his eyes.

So Shen Yunzhe put on thick clothes for him, and then put a flashlight into his hand, "Flashlight can shine, and I will be by your side this time, and it will be dawn soon." "

"Must you go out?" Codename Hope asked.

Shen Yunzhe nodded and said, "If you want to get something, you have to give up something."

Codename hoped to look at him. After a long time, he stretched out his hand to touch Shen Yunzhe's eyes. Shen Yunzhe was not afraid as he stroked his eyelashes.

"It's really amazing, Shen Yunzhe." Codename Hope said: "In the past, we could only see each other occasionally, so we couldn't feel it. Now that we are together, just for a day, I understand how similar you are to me. You just Like a variant of me."

"Shen Yunzhe, I seem to be facing another myself."

"I know you're tricking me into going out because I'm too afraid of the dark, but I don't hate it." Codename Hope closed her eyes and leaned on his chest, "Because I would do the same thing, and you and I Same... I firmly believe in this truth, whatever you want to gain, you have to lose."

"You are deliberately testing how similar I am to you. You are really a bad person."

Shen Yunzhe grabbed his wrist and said, "Now that you know it, leave quickly. Time is short. I don't like staying in such a dangerous environment at all."

"I know you don't like it either. After all, you made such a big sacrifice to keep the game from invading reality, right?"

Codename Hope nodded. He looked so calm, but his heart was filled with excitement. He was excited about this emotion that was neither good nor bad. The more intense it became, the more excited he became.

They know it.

At this time, the group of owners were talking about the little girl in red that Shen Yunzhe mentioned, telling horror stories, and talking about the case they learned about at that time.

Until one person spoke.

【Who picked up Hou Zheng's mobile phone? If I can really leave, I would like to thank him in person. 】

[Did anyone see it at that time? 】

[Who knows, I saw that thing pounce on Hou Zheng and rip out his throat. Two young men rushed out, but failed to save anyone. The group chat was also in chaos at that time, and no one was there. Dare to go downstairs and help. 】

[Don't say such things after the fact. Did you dare at the time? 】

[I was on the third floor. I saw it at that time, but one was blocked very tightly, and the face of the other was visible. It should be the owner of our community. 】

【who? 】

[Why do I look like that guy who was still single at that age? Aunt Zhang introduced me to someone who was rejected several times. 】

The group chat fell into silence.

Aunt Zhang and others know that she is a middle-aged woman in this community who was picked up by her son. She is from a rural area. She is illiterate but very enthusiastic. She loves to chat with people the most. People in the community know her. I don't dislike her, but there is a very bad thing about her, that is, she likes to match single young people, and she must be a matchmaker.