Mu Sen returned to the room, but Shen Yunzhe was still in a irritable mood. After all, it was not Shen Yunzhe who was irritable because of his voice, but the codename Hope beside him. His mood was very good just now, but now it has become extremely bad, right? The volume's patience became even worse, making Shen Yunzhe want to lose his temper.

"Go find the cat first." Codename Hope was the first to answer. He turned around and entered the stairwell.

Shen Yunzhe followed behind, looking at the back of Codename Hope.

Because he was wrapped tightly, just looking at his back, he no longer looked strange at first sight, and he blended into the crowd, like a young man who is afraid of the cold.

Shen Yunzhe followed him, "Do you still remember that I am in sync with you now and can feel your emotions?"

Codename Hope did not answer, but just glanced at Shen Yunzhe quietly.

"Are you having trouble?"

"No." Codename Hope instantly denied it.

Shen Yunzhe looked at him strangely, "Your expression is very calm, even indifferent, but your heart is tangled and you want to lose your temper. Your emotions are already out of control. Has anyone ever said that you are a very insincere person?" one?"

"Don't you like it?" Codename Hope asked him cautiously.

"ah?"

Codename Hope lowers her head, "A simple appearance can deceive many people. Everyone will not care about a simple person, but will distrust a person with strong emotions."

"The more harmless I appear, the safer I will be."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows and looked at her, "With such a heart, how could you end up in that small box and stay there for more than twenty years?"

Codename Hope fell silent, and after a long time he said, "I forgot."

"forget?"

"Although I remembered a lot of things, there are also a lot of things that I didn't remember." Codename Hope looked even more innocent with his hands behind his back, "Can Shen Yunzhe stop asking?"

Shen Yunzhe nodded expressionlessly, "Okay, then tell me why you lost control of your mood just now."

Codenamed Hope, he didn't expect Shen Yunzhe to be waiting for him here, so he blinked.

"hope?"

"I don't really like others touching you." Finally, Codename Hope finally spoke, "I don't really like you paying attention to others either."

"ah?"

"His blood got on your hands, it's a little dirty." Codename Hope said something strange, "I suddenly wanted to wipe it clean for you, but the blood still splashed on your clothes. I thought about it for a long time. I didn't think of a way to completely wipe it off, so I was a little angry."

"Shen Yunzhe, can you please don't let others touch you."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him strangely, but he could feel that Code Hope really thought so, very... sincerely.

He doesn't want others to touch him, because the code name is Hope, a person who doesn't like to be touched by others, but he likes to be with Shen Yunzhe, so he also wants Shen Yunzhe to only be with him.

Why does it look like a puppy?

Shen Yunzhe thought of a doll from a puppy, and then suddenly thought: Isn't this a delicate doll that wants to monopolize its owner's favor? !