There were protesters, collapsed people, and family members of the deceased everywhere crying so hard that they could not stand up.

At this moment, Codename Hope looked at the live broadcast camera rotating, and he realized that the perspective was changing.

Not only the code name Hope, but everyone present also discovered this.

I saw that the camera was pointed in one direction, just like their live broadcast in the game field, shooting one of the players directly, but here it was shooting a strange object.

The flesh-colored cat was lying on the balcony, and the drawn curtains blocked its figure. It looked like a predator waiting for the mouse to appear. At first glance, it seemed that it was in someone's home.

【The lens has changed‌? ! Where is this cat? 】

[For example, in a person's home, can the official judge? 】

【Sheng Shiming! This is his home! 】

【S! Is S here? ! That thing went into Sheng Shiming's house. 】

Codename Hope poked Shen Yunzhe and told him to look at the phone screen. The moment he saw the message and the live broadcast footage, Shen Yunzhe frowned. He rang the doorbell again, and this time he even kicked the door.

"Sheng Shiming, open the door!" Shen Yunzhe shouted, "I know you are at home, open the door quickly!"

[Damn it, I think I heard S's voice. Is S locked out? ! 】

【Fool! Sheng Shiming, open the door quickly! How can an ordinary person resist strange objects? 】

[Is this S an experienced player? I'm quite curious. He actually contacted the official and was ready to deal with the matter here. Normal players know how dangerous the game field is, let alone such a sudden accident, which most players will know. Just choose to avoid it. 】

[Let's not talk about this first, why doesn't Sheng Shiming open the door? 】

Yes, why didn't Sheng Shiming open the door?

Sheng Shiming huddled in the bedroom, staring at the door with wide eyes.

Yes, he has kleptomania and has been imprisoned several times. Each time he promised that he would never do such a thing again, but this guarantee could not last too long. Three days ago he went shopping in the supermarket. , still couldn't resist stealing things from the supermarket.

At first, he thought he just took something small, but he didn't expect what he took away was a gold chain. The supermarket immediately called the police, and he was so frightened that he cowered at home and dared not go anywhere.

He has been terrified for the past three days and has not dared to read anything on the Internet. His mobile phone has been out of battery for two days and he has not charged it. Even now, he does not know that he cannot leave the community for no reason. , all he can think about now is that it's over.

The police came to 501 downstairs, and he thought it was about a theft. Later he learned that his sister was a policeman.

But now the 501 resident downstairs came to the door for no reason, and he thought it was because of the theft.

He didn't dare to open the door, of course he didn't dare to open the door. Unfortunately, this was the sixth floor and he couldn't go down from the balcony.

Can't open the door, can't open...

Shen Yunzhe watched the pink cat in the live broadcast step by step out of the balcony. He clicked his tongue, "It's too late. Let's go up to the balcony!"