"oh."

Even though he has been imprisoned for more than twenty years, Codename Hope is still a very smart person. Except for voluntarily entering that small black box, which seems a bit brainless, all his methods are very shrewd. He looked at Shen Yunzhe and found many details that were inconsistent with Shen Yunzhe's appearance.

I have lived in the community for two years and did not know that there was a thief upstairs. I didn't know anyone except the college students on the same floor. He's quite indifferent and doesn't care what other people are like.

Sure enough, it's not as harmless as it seems.

There was no movement in the elevator. After seeing the little girl in red bite a person to death, no one dared to go downstairs. They were trembling at home and constantly posting messages and discussions in the owner group. Shen Yunzhe watched In the elevator, he pressed the upward button, but as soon as he opened it, he saw a mess of dirty dolls in the elevator.

Shen Yunzhe felt that it was okay if the elevator was not accessible.

Entering the stairwell again, Shen Yunzhe walked up while thinking that he would never climb so many stairs in a month. When he got to the fifth floor, Shen Yunzhe stopped unexpectedly. He remembered that before the code name was hope. Said that the live broadcast camera would change and chase the black cat.

So he asked Codename Hope to wait for him where he was. He quickly ran back to the house and found a disposable mask, which he had stocked up during the epidemic and placed next to the medicine box.

Shen Yunzhe gave the mask to Codename Hope to put on. Codename Hope didn't ask or refuse. She lowered her head and let him put it on herself obediently.

After completely putting it on, Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief. He continued to walk up with Code Hope, and finally came to the upstairs of his home, 601 on the 6th floor.

The decoration of 601 is very old, and the door is still the builder's style. The combination lock has not been changed, it is still an old lock, and there is no doorbell. Shen Yunzhe raised his fingers and started to knock on the door. While knocking, he relived the prosperous times in his mind. Ming's information.

"Is Mr. Sheng at home?" Shen Yunzhe shouted: "Hello, I am the resident downstairs."

After knocking for a long time, no one answered, so 602 next door carefully opened the door and stuck his head out.

"He never goes out. He should be sleeping at home." A girl lives in 602 next door. She said timidly: "Usually there is no movement until 12 o'clock in the evening, and there are also takeaways. Do you have anything to do with him? ?"

"Thank you, I'm 501 downstairs." Shen Yunzhe said: "The clothes he hung fell from the balcony to my house, and I just wanted to deliver them to him."

"I'm still in the mood to give gifts now." The girl looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion. She realized she had made a mistake and quickly covered her mouth. After saying sorry, she slammed the door.

Codename Hope looked at the closed door. He took out the phone from Shen Yunzhe's pocket. Shen Yunzhe felt that he just glanced at him and let him look at it casually. Codename Hope tried to unlock it with his fingerprint, and it succeeded. , so the codename hopes that someone familiar with the situation will start the live broadcast.

The live broadcast page is still filled with a large number of barrages, because you can't see much from a human perspective. Players and officials are discussing how to deal with this.

It's great that this world is still in its infancy, and they still have time to think about how to save an area that has been eroded by strange events. However, when Codename Hope was pulled into the game field, the world was almost hopeless, even if he was a normal and ordinary person like him. Everyone has heard that strange things happened in xx, and half the people in the city disappeared.