Tobi sat down beside you and tilted his head. "What did Aiko just say to the kitty?"

You laughed. "It's a fox Tobi. And she asked if she could have some fish."

"Oh! Aiko can talk to animals?" Tobi rocked back and forth in a childish manner. You nodded. "How?!"

"It's just something I've always been able to do," you answered and thought back to when you had only just begun to live with the akatsuki.

Flashback

"Am not! Hm!" Deidara yelled back.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

You looked back up at the sky.

"Hey you! Little girl!" your eyes followed a hawk flying around in the sky. "Tell the girls to shut up! They're both pretty!"

You looked back at the two men in front of you.

"Girls! You're both pretty okay? Now let's play! Boom, I'll go easy on you," you giggled. Their eyes twitched.

"We're not girls!" they yelled together.

"You sure are acting like girls," Konan smiled.

"He told me to tell you," you pointed at a bird flying around in the sky. They looked up to it and raised their eyebrows.

"So let me get this straight," Hidan started. "You called us 'girls' because some bird told you to?"

"Go ahead, tell them. I don't really care," the hawk said. "As long as they shut up!"

You nodded. "Yes. Let's play now!" You giggled and asked them what game they wanted to play.

End flashback

Tobi stood and pulled you up along with him.

"What are you doing Tobi?" you asked.

"Sasori and Deidara are taking too long!" Tobi whined. You chuckled.

"Well, they do have to capture a jinchuuriki. So this might take some time."

"But Tobi is bored!"

"What do you want me to do about it?" you asked as he dragged you outside, literally. You were too lazy to walk right now, so he was pulling you along as best as he could. It's not that you were heavy, Tobi just wasn't dragging you correctly. He was holding onto your right arm and foot, dragging you sideways. "It's not like I'm gonna know what to do in order to keep you from getting bored."

"Tobi wants to play!" Tobi finally pulled you outside. "Tobi wants to play hide and go seek!"

"Fine Tobi," you sighed and stood up. "We can play hide and go seek. I'll count first. Whole hideout?"

Tobi nodded. "Yes, in the whole hideout."

You went to wall and started to count.

~xXx~

The whole day went with you and Tobi playing hide and seek. You were starting to get bored and the sun was starting to set. A frown came across you face as the sun kept going down and the sky grew darker. Tobi ran up to you with a bunch of daisies in hand. He looked down and held them out to you. You smiled when you saw him kicking at the dirt with his foot.

"What's this Tobi?" you asked innocently. Though you already knew what it was, he was giving you the flowers. But, you didn't know why.

"Th-they're for you," he mumbled. "Beautiful flowers, for beautiful Aiko."