•Chapter 38•

Marabelle Estate||Tuesday||10:38 P.M

Tanoi Cunningham

I had the sheets draped over my naked body as I looked at my boyfriend asleep next to me.

Four very red hickeys displayed on his neck from that girl.

I didn't know how to feel about everything.

He said he was drugged and I believed him, I believe him.

When I tried to talk to him earlier on the balcony that was the first thing he told me, he made sure to tell me he didn't remember anything that happened.

I overheard him and English talking about it but I didn't say anything.

What pissed me off wasn't even the fact that he might have had sex with her, I was pissed because she marked him.

Cuda do anything else but fi mark him?!.

Not even me naah put so much markings on him.

Even him back she scratch up.

It a take everything inna me fi no make somebody fuck her up.

Mani asked me to be patient fi now.

Dutty style dat man.

She too out of order.

I looked down at the floor at his shirt, I picked up and put it over my body.

Waddling my way over to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror.

He left a few bites and hickeys on my neck, leff it up to him, him cover mi neck wid dem.

I loved him so much, I'm trying not to break his heart because I'm hurting from having to share him with her.

Maybe before me wouldn't care as much but now mi attached to him, in more ways than one.

If mi tell him fi just make we stay from each other that wouldn't make any sense.

Right because a no fi him fault.

Mi hate this.

I wash my face, letting out a frustrated sigh. I wipe my face on a towel then looked at my reflection again.

This time I wasn't the only one looking back at me.

I was startled seeing Mani standing by the door frame, he was leaning against it just staring at me.

"Yuh frighten mi eno" I tell him softly, "why yuh get up?".

"Because mi feel yuh get off the bed, then yuh deh in here likkle bit too long" he replies standing up a bit.

He walks to me and wraps his arms around me to give me a kiss on the forehead then on the lips.

"Yuh ready fi talk to me?" he asks looking down at me.

"Do we have to?" I ask sadly, "I feel like I'm going to ruin things if we do".

"You won't ruin anything, you're aware of your thoughts and feelings so you won't", he takes my hand and leads me out to the bed, "you want anything to eat?".

"After"

He sits down on the bed and pulls me between his legs to stand, him did just affi put on sweatpants.

Miss, keep yuh horny likkle self inna the moment.

I am in the moment.

Focus man.

"Mi apologize more than once fi this so tell me how you feel about it now" Mani says, he picked up a scrunchie from the bedside table and put my hair up in a messy bun.