•Chapter 37•

Marabelle Estate||Saturday||9:24 A.M

English Cunningham

"Likkle girl"

My sister turns slightly to look at me, one donut in her mouth and one in her hand. She's standing by the open fridge, I bet she was trying to be quiet.

"What?", her question was muffled by the donut.

I shook my head going over to take it from her, "if yuh think yaah go make yuh man have attitude wid me yuh make a sad mistake".

"Don't you know you're not supposed to deprive a pregnant woman her food?" she pouts, stretching her arm out for her snack.

"And how many of these yuh eat already?" I ask putting the donut I took from her inside the box.

I left her with one, she should be satisfied.

Chinna tell me doh give her any sweets until she eat breakfast, she live with him almost four months so must be a reason why him no allow her fi have sweets before breakfast.

Her breakfast was already cooked and waiting on the island, she just unruly.

There was even a spoon in it which meant she started eating already.

"Two?", I give her a look of disapproval, "I'm not the one who wanted it".

"Come drink the porridge and don't tell me nothing"

"Hmph", she stomped her way to sit then huffed, "sometimes my life feels like a set up".

Me wuda feel so to.

Shut up.

"Mi a have yuh fi the entire day since Chinna ago busy, weh yuh waah do?"

Her face starts to morph into a smile, "shopping?".

"For you or the babies?"

"Can it be for both?, I need some new clothes"

"Alright, where you waah go, Paris?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, eat up and then get dressed, me ago call the pilot and tell him"

I walked out leaving her there to finish her breakfast.

Chinna busy today with Renae, after him complain to me bout fifty times me tell him fi just gwaan.

Mi know it hard fi him just put Tali to the side just fi this but him affi do it, mi hate it to but Daddy say just make him play it out fi now.

Renae nuh worse than Kira but she inna the boat, she a rock inna the same boat.

Speaking of Kira, been a while since me see her, not even Brielle me naah see again.

Chinna did say him ago send her home never ask him if he did.

Brielle did need fi go home long time, she too disgusting.

The fact say a from school days and me used to just make dem gwaan same way, mi honestly never expect Brielle fi try put her hands pon Tali.

But she shuda know betta to, Tali fight anybody, anywhere and anytime.

Don't forget she was pregnant.

All dat to.

She deserved the likkle beating, hope she get fi draw up in her shell.

After calling the pilot I made sure that my sister finished her food, she was grumbling through the process but she finished it.

Chey wasn't here, I was trying to find someone to take care of Miss Gee for a few days and she offered, at first I refused, not wanting her down there without me but I eventually said okay.