•Chapter 27•

Richmond Estate||Saturday||7:00 P.M

Imani Sybron

"Chro fuck!"

I turn my head to look at Talissa, she was standing by the full length mirror, trying on her seventh dress.

I ordered a few dresses and heels for her to wear tonight, so far nothing was perfect.

Every one she try on looked fine to me.

It's going to take another three hours for her to get ready once she's done picking out her dress.

"Mani"

Mi did a hope she wouldn't call me name.

I've learned to never help her to pick something because 8 times outta 10 she'll choose something else last minute.

"Yes baby?", I still had to pay attention.

"Can we just stay home?"

"No"

"But I can't find anything to wear"

"There's like 20 outfits here, pick something"

My bed had outfits thrown on it, some neatly and others she's already tried on but didn't want to wear them.

Her pout made me sigh, I got up from my laptop to help her find something.

I scanned through the dresses until I found a black one that looked decent enough for her, I have to say decent because that's how she described her clothes.

"How about this?" I ask showing the dress to her.

"Oooh, let me try it on", she snatched it from me, quickly removing the other one

She walked out from the closet with a satisfied grin.

I smile seeing her happy, "you like this one?".

"Yeah, alright I'm gonna shower"

"Again, Babes, come on"

"Don't rush me", she took the dress off and threw it at me, "you can join me this time".

She really a take advantage a yuh whenever she get the chance.

I watched as she walked into the bathroom, leaving the door open, I contemplated whether or not I should follow behind her.

I was almost finished with what I was doing on my laptop.

Yuh good with numbers already so weh yaah stress fah?.

But after dinner me affi go work her out same way.

Gwaan go work her out, she give the invitation so take it.