•Chapter 5•

Tanoi Cunningham

Saturday||Montego Bay, Jamaica||1:00 P.M

If it hadn't been for Chey, I wouldn't have come here today.

Already so tired of playing fake friends with Brielle and her bagga jingbangs.

We just got to the villa in Mobay after Chey's many persuasions, she had already told Brielle she was gonna come but I wasn't sure I wanted to go as yet.

Now I'm regretting my decision.

Why?.

She brought little Miss Kira and her friend from the other day, as well as Amanda and another girl I think her name is Monique, I already want to go home.

Should have told English I was sick, but not even him doh trust Chey with Brielle and because him did already pay for her booking she didn't want the money to go to waste, my payment was late which the booking agent didn't mind since she knew English.

The next not so shocking reveal, Imani and Beck tagged along.

Beck....him me can stand to be around but Imani, him carry him brooding self here with him.

And guess who been a try get under him since we reach?.

Likkle miss Kira.

Likkle miss Kira yes, she same one.

I told Chey and English about what she said yesterday, English wanted to find out what she knew about me and Imani to be saying that, I asked him not to because if he went and found out then whatever she heard would automatically be true in some sort.

Cyaah bada wid that right now, me cyaah bada wid anything as a matter of fact.

Chey nudged me in the side and I look over at her, she's sitting directly into my side, I don't know why she's always doing that.

When we used to go high school Chey was always holding onto me, have her arm around my waist and sometimes always playing in my hair.

I understand it's a bond that we share but no man, anybody would think we deh together.

"Hmmm?" I ask, leaning closer to her in case she wanted to whisper.

"Yuh did ask Chinna about Jaydon?" she asks in a low tone, not much of a whisper.

"Remember English said them still a deal wid it" I remind, "plus Mani nuh inna no talking wid me".

"Him never inna no talking wid yuh, a likkle sex him want", her laughter is muffled when I slap my hand over her mouth.

Brielle looked at us from where she stood with Kira, her eyebrows creased in confusion but she doesn't say anything, she just went back to her conversation.

The villa was pretty nice, it had six bedrooms and I think four bathrooms, a pool, lounge room, a massive kitchen and a living room.

We're currently sitting in the living room trying to decide what we're gonna do for the night. Brielle wanted to go to a club and of course her bobble headed friends wanted to go there also, they didn't even pay for their own booking, Mani paid for it.

Oh to be a leash.

Nuh yuh fada and bredda mine yuh?.

Me have savings Miss.

And a who make yuh have savings, hmmm?.

A my subconscious alone bully me?, mine bully me any chance she get and a my owna voice a talk to me.