C.38

*Jade*

My breath hitched in my throat as I worked to unfasten my seatbelt. Dácio always had a way with his words that put my body into a frenzy. He remained calm as he watched my fingers tremble with excitement while grabbing at the hem of my dress.

I raised the fabric over my head in one swift motion, leaving me in just my bra and panties. Once undressed Dácio smirked and got out to move to the back. I did as told and climbed my way back there, unclasping my bra in the process.

I watched Dácio with hungry eyes as he removed his shoes. Next he undid his belt, opening his pants to expose the erection it didn't take him long to get.

Once inside the car with me things escalated quickly. He angrily removed my panties, mumbling frustrations about how they should've already been off. He pulled me onto his lap where he began immediately caressing my body while kissing me roughly.

My nipples ached every time his hands ran over them, and I was starting to drip with arousal against him.

I was so ready to take him that I almost forgot who was in control, but he immediately reminded me as the familiar feeling of pain raced through my scalp.

"Calm down.." he warned, slapping my breast as he forcefully arched my back by yanking my hair.

I grunted and groaned as my a dull pain coursed my spine. My breast were hot to the touch and I was ready to cum without him even having to be inside of me.

"Yes sir," I croaked, throat stretched while he pulled even harder before letting go.

When my body snapped up he caught my breast in his mouth. His free hands dug at the hem of his boxers, and I had finally received what I wanted.

A relieving moan fled my lips as Dácio eased himself inside of me. He groaned, just as aroused as me.

"Show me how much you want it," he demanded.

A hard smack against my ass encouraged me to start rocking my hips. I wanted him to feel how badly I needed him in that moment before I eventually started bouncing.

My eyes didn't leave his as I wrapped my arms around his neck. The size of Dácio hit all the right places. I could hear myself beginning to make a mess under us, but I didn't care.

"Yes love.." he moaned, not being able to control himself for a moment.

"You take it so well," he complimented, hands gripping my face as we locked in on each other even more.

"Thank you master," I breathily moaned.

I could feel the glaze of sweat dripping down my back as I used all of my energy to keep riding Dácio.

From the way he struggled to maintain his dominance I was hoping he would soon cum.

"Can I.. can I cum sir?" I moaned, legs growing weak as I felt a shiver run up my spine.

"Yes," he rasped, sucking on my neck as I slowed my movements to a grind.

I clenched around him as I rode out my high, enjoying the harsh suck of his lips on my skin.

As soon as I thought I had nothing left in me Dácio showed me that I did.

He gripped my neck tightly as he began pounding away beneath me. I could feel the car shaking as the slap of our skin overpowered the radio. I tried to moan out, but found myself gasping for air instead.

My legs tingled with pleasure, and I was sure I'd lose slight feeling in them if he kept going.

Just when my eyes rolled back Dácio groaned deeply and pulled me into him. The familiar feeling of his seed spilled into me as I collapsed into him.

He moaned softly while struggling to catch his breath, then wrapped his arms around me reassuringly. His wide hand gently rubbed the back of my head as he kissed my forehead, rocking us side to side as we recovered from the ordeal.

"Thank you master," I hoarsely whispered, accepting his gentle pecks on my lips.

We kissed softly as we took a few minutes to calm down. Our sweaty bodies were stuck together like glue. Something came over the two of us that made the past couple of hours just vanish.

Our connection felt far deeper than a few hurtful words from my parents. I was positive he was just as infatuated as me at this point. Things were just beginning and we already couldn't get enough.

"You make it so hard for me to resist.." he admitted.

I started to peel myself off of him, feeling his orgasm run down my leg as I moved to sit on my bum.

I didn't know how to reply to him. I just watched him move to grab some wipes from the middle console.

"Then stop trying to fight it.. have your way with me," I spoke softly, rubbing the side of his leg gently.

We were still exposed to each other, and Dacio's c*ck didn't appear to be going down any faster.

His face flashed emotions as I noticed him trying to battle. He strained his neck with a swift stretch as he groaned in frustration.

"I..." he started, but couldn't find the words.

He was sick with desire.

I spread my legs revealing the mess still dripping from my c*nt. Dácio broke eye contact with no hesitation. He usually was the one in control, but in that moment I had no doubt that I was about to receive what I was looking for.

He mumbled a few curses before giving in and slipping back inside of me. Our bodies became intertwined again as I noticed fog build on the tinted windows.

We were inseparable.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()