C.18

*3rd person pov*

The pair walked hand in hand along the soft sand as the water washed up near shore. Small seashells would tickle the bottom of Jade's feet as she somehow managed to step on more than Dácio.

He admired how beautiful her skin glowed in the setting sun. He also realized that no matter where he took Jade, she'd always outshine whatever scenery laid ahead of them.

Dácio had a sunset view that many could only dream of, yet, all he could stare at was Jade.

"I'm afraid we can't walk the beach forever princess.." Dácio broke their comfortable silence as they stopped.

The two had walked quite the distance from their cabana, and their entire day consisted of getting to know each other.

Since Dácio knew many things about Jade, it was only right that she discovered some facts about him as well. She learned all of the basics, like his favorite colors being black and white, favorite food consisting of anything with red meat, and the shocking fact that he actually enjoyed rom-coms and drama shows the most.

He played football in high school to which Jade of course found typical. He bragged about breaking the social norm by also graduating valedictorian, in high school and in college. Dacio's intelligence turned on Jade's mind but also her envy. She wondered would they have ever even met if she were half as smart as him.

Before their day, the only thing she knew about his personal life was his profession, but nothing about his family. She wondered if he had any loved ones close by like her, which she also discovered that he did. Just not as close.

Dácio had an older sister of four years by the name of Veronica. She was an owner and head chef of several five Michelin star restaurants. His father Giovanni, and mother Sofia, were successful people as well, something that Jade noticed ran fluently in his family.

Apparently, his parents sold antique car parts and owned multiple warehouses full of collector items. It had been passed down from his dad's grandfather, meaning Dácio had plenty of generational wealth to ravish in.

"May I ask what we're doing this evening sir?" Jade poked as they grew closer to the cabana.

Their talk down the beach made Jade feel reluctant about her new lifestyle, but also anxious. The thought of Dácio having plenty of women to choose from would cross her mind here there, making her even more scared to mess up.

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait until we get back to our room to see, but- I will say dinner is involved," Dácio answered.

Jade fought her eye roll while muttering a small 'yes sir.' She already knew dinner was involved because she hadn't eaten her third meal of the day yet, but she asked more so for an answer on things in the bedroom.

Dácio on the other hand knew exactly how their night would go from start to finish. His first step would start in their room that had been prepped by the staff before they arrived.

After the pair grabbed their things and traveled back to their villa, Dácio finally gave Jade her first set of instructions for the night.

"I want you to be ready in an hour- no later. If I have to come get you, you won't like the consequences," he advised to an already anxious Jade.