C.23

*Jade*

I tossed and turned in our messy sheets as the faint smell of breakfast wavered through my nose. I could hear the clink of plates and glasses being poured as my eyes adjusted to the light.

While rubbing my crusted vision I heard Dacio's voice greet me as he entered the room.

"Good morning my sweet Angel," his soothing voice cascaded through my ears like music.

It felt like I never woke up from my dreams. I could see our room service set up on the balcony from bed, and a fresh bouquet of flowers waiting for me in a vase as he greeted me.

"Goodmorning sir," I smiled as I pecked his lips.

The tangy taste of champagne was left on my tongue, telling me that he had been testing our drinks.

"I ordered us breakfast," he smiled, eager to show me his surprise.

I wrapped my nude body in a matching white robe. The two of us stepped hand in hand out into the vibrant morning. Dácio was eager to eat, and sat down right away to dig into his assortment of foods. I instead took that moment to sink into my reality.

"Your bacons getting cold baby, come on," Dácio joked by biting off a piece of one of my many slices.

"Sorry, sir, I just.. had to take everything in," I sighed, more than content with my surroundings.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your trip," he smiled just as satisfied as me.

"Everything about this place is beautiful," I said while drenching my waffles in syrup.

"Well, you'll love it even more after today. After breakfast we're going out on the yacht for the day. We can go snorkeling and I'll ride you around on the jet ski," He filled me in on todays plans.

I tried to close my slacking jaw but Dácio always made it so difficult. He truly did have so much money that he didn't know what to do with it.

Hence why he spent it on me.

"You know, I never took you for the romantic type," I joked in response.

"I'm guessing that means you like it?" He asked for reassurance.

"I love it," I smiled, accepting his kiss that he had started leaning in for.

Dácio and I finished breakfast with small talk. Every conversation revealed a little more to me about him. This morning, I had the pleasure of hearing some of the worst punishments him and his sister use to get as a kid.

One of his most hated were the wall sits. They had to hold the position for as long as their parents deemed appropriate. Every time they fell one of their parents was there to swat as their ankles with a switch.

No wonder he was so damn strict.

I prayed he wouldn't try to recreate that punishment down the line and pushed the thought aside. We were enjoying each other's company while on the way to the boat, and I didn't need my own anxiety to ruin that.

Unfortunately, we weren't coordinating like yesterday. I had on a pink bikini while he wore plain black trunks and a matching button down. Without a doubt though, he still looked just as good as always.