C.33

*Jade*

Finally, the door had opened, and so did my eyes.

I had to remind myself to blink as we walked hand in hand down the dim scarlet hallway. I was taking in my surroundings as it started becoming everything I dreamt it to be.

As we walked down the hallway we passed numerous black doors, and the sounds I caught from the opposing side made my brows raise.

"How about we stop by the bar before the dungeon, yeah?" Dácio yelled over the music that progressively got louder the closer we got to the end.

I gulped and gave a nervous nod. I couldn't muster any words with my heart stuck in my throat, and a second drink sounded marvelous to my anxious ears.

"This is the common area, what would you like from the bar?" He asked as we stepped through the double doors.

My eyes latched onto the crowded chill area. Every couple was dressed in black, but that didn't make me feel any better about my attire.

Most of the women had on curve hugging corsets, skin tight latex, and heels so steep that I felt my own feet twinge in pain just looking at them. I felt extremely out of place, and I hoped the burn of alcohol would take that feeling away.

"Can I have a glass of wine, sir?" I asked, eyes pleading as I hugged his arm while we stood near the busy bar.

"Of course sweetheart," he smiled, waving down the bartender right after my request.

While Dácio handled our drinks I continued to observe the place. Sensual tracks gave the area a nice vibe that made conversing appealing. The ongoing theme of the club consisted of red, black, and gold. Most people were sat on a huge square sectional in the middle. Some submissives enjoyed their drinks but didn't speak unless spoken to, while the doms pigged out on the liquor and snacks, along with a hookah pipe sat in the middle.

"Here you are my dear," Dácio smiled as he passed me a hefty glass of wine.

I gave him a smile in return along with a "thank you sir." I wanted to at least show him I was comfortable even if I didn't feel properly dressed and like I belonged.

I was also shocked that he had allowed me to drink so much already. Our contract touched over drugs and alcohol, and he didn't have a problem with it but they could only be consumed around him.

This was the one time I had control over something, and barely that, so I shot back a few sips as soon the glass touched my finger tips.

"I want to show you around. This club is designed to resemble a spider on a pedestal, to simply put it," he started explaining over the music.

"The door we came through is the first leg, that door there leads to the second hallway with more private rooms. The third is strictly for staff and the boss man, then the fourth, fifth, and sixth have various after care and bathrooms that lead to the dungeon," he explained, making sense of the place.

"See," he stopped us in front of a map that had been on the wall where we first came in.

I started passing the point of tipsy so all of the information became intriguing but blurry.

"So we're here.. In the heart," I pointed to the center.

"Exactly," he reassured, rubbing my back gently before pecking the crown of my head.

As I continued observing the intricate map, Dacio's name being yelled over the music ruined our moment. I almost spilt my wine mid sip as the outburst startled me.

"Agello, my main man!" Another guy who looked around Dacio's age greeted with open arms.

His submissive wasn't far behind. She was the total opposite of me. Blonde hair, big blue dough eyes that could captivate anybody, and a skintight leather dress that fit her frame gorgeously. I almost became worried that Dácio would notice her beauty just as much as I did.

The two of us awkwardly locked eyes as we waited for the interaction to be over. I wanted so badly to reach out and tell her how pretty she looked, but feared Dacio's wrath more than most things.

"So this is the new sub huh?" I heard the man say, his dirty blonde hair flopping as he chuckled lightly after his words.

I swallowed my insecurities in the wine as I continued to listen to their conversation.

Every woman I've seen in the club so far was gorgeous, but for the most part blonde. Or had a hair color so dark or bold I just couldn't compare. I was so observant to every little small thing in there and I hoped Dácio wasn't the same.

"Yes yes, I see Jodie is still here, how are you Jo?" Dácio asked the petite woman without introducing me.

"I'm well sir, how are you?" The woman I've learned by the name of Jodie responded.

"Lovely. Mark and Jodie, this is Jade, Jade, Jodie and Mark," he introduced, but I didn't get the chance to be fully greeted.

His friend Mark went to ask me a question, but Dácio had more important topics on his mind.

"So, are you two here to see Gavin and Jess too?" He asked, adverting his attention back to his friend.

As I watched the two interact I tuned them out. I was in shock with how little Dácio let me speak, and the alcohol worsened my emotions as I started fighting for control over my actions.

I started working on turning my annoyance into something else. I went back to focusing on my surroundings since I couldn't interact much.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. This is their first time in the pit," Mark chuckled with Dácio.

I was finished with my glass by the time the two finished their old bantering. The tendency to be chatty when drunk came over me but I had not been spoken to, so I just wrapped myself around Dácio's arm as I waited for them to finish.

He noticed my patience running thin and proceeded to make their conversation brief. His coarse touch stroked the back of my hand soothingly as his hand swallowed mine in size.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" He said, raising his glass in the direction of where I assumed the dungeon awaited.

The couple smiled and led the way, and that's when I started to feel my pulse much more intensely. Dácio and I walked hand in hand down not too far behind them. Just when I thought we couldn't walk any slower we somehow did, and my master used this distance to utter a filthy message in my ear.

"I want you to pick a scene in here you like the most. Whichever one it is will be performed on you.. tonight," he stated, giving my hand a firm squeeze in the process.

His warm breath fanned my lobe sending a shiver down my spine. My lips parted and eyes widened with lust as I struggled to find my words.

"Yes sir," I nodded.

Just when I think I can handle anything he says to me, he proves to me that I'm still far from capable.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()