C.24

*Jade*

"You did so good baby, come here," Dácio reached out for me as I sat weakly against the bed.

With ease he hoisted me off of the ground, cradling my sweaty mess of a body into his.

"How am I gonna have fun today?" I whined once I realized just how much he had worn me out.

"I know Angel, that's my fault.." Dácio guiltily admitted as he traced my back softly.

"I'm disappointed in myself.." he admitted as he sat us down on the edge of the bed.

I pulled my face out of his neck without a care for how I looked. I could feel the dried cum and spit around my lips, but that didn't deter the few pecks he still gave me.

"I couldn't control myself...," he shook his head.

I wanted to reassure him, but he didn't give me the chance.

"This isn't about me though. This is about making sure you still get the most out of being here," he grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles sweetly.

"I'm gonna run you a shower, it's gonna be a little cold but it will help you gain some energy, and when you get out I'll have some food ready for you. It'll wake you right up.." he tried to lighten the mood.

His thumbs caressed my hips and stomach as he kissed the skin between my breast. I toyed with the hairs at the back of his neck, encouraging his kissing to lead back to where they started but he didn't.

"I'll be right back," Dácio smiled, kissing me one more time before leaving the room.

I took the few moments to myself to look out on the top deck. I stood there listening to the ocean as I almost let it rock me to sleep, but returned once I heard Dácio calling my name.

He did everything as promised. I took the cold shower for what felt like years, and the smoothie and meal he gave me was absolutely delicious. I tanned on the top deck while sipping my smoothie, watching Dácio swim around in the crystal waters below.

His muscles glistened under the day's sun as he stroked through the waves with ease. He had been doing continuous laps around the yacht, stopping every other lap to look up at me. He was trying to pass some time while waiting for my signal.

I gave myself a few more minutes of recovery with a show before waving him down. Watching him climb out of the water was even more mouth watering, and I found myself wanting to repeat the scene from earlier.

"Are you finally ready to ride on the jet ski love?" Dácio asked as he bent down to peck my neck.

Goosebumps followed the simple action. He was drenched and soaking down onto me, but I didn't mind because it would hide the drool threatening to spill from my lips.

"Yes sir," I smiled, accepting his helping hand up.

The two us made our way down through the ship. I did a polite smile and wave to a few crew members on the way by, struggling to keep up with Dácio as he walked swiftly.

I could feel his excitement as we grew closer, and started feeling the butterflies myself.

"This- is for you," he smiled, handing me a pink life vest that fit perfectly.

"This is cute," I chuckled lightly as he fastened the device for me.

"I'm just glad it fits," he sighed in relief.

It didn't take long for Dácio to put on his blue one, then like a goofball he flung himself into the water. When his dark head of hair poked back through the surface, he shook it wildly like a dog, smiling up at me with eyes full of youth.

"Your turn!" He yelled up at me.

I was surprised he didn't hit the jet ski with how close he jumped, but I didn't trust myself to be able to do the same, so I took the stairs.

"Baby," he teased under a muffled cough.

"This is why women live longer then men," I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" He caught.

"Nothing, sir," I corrected.

Just when I was about to touch the water a hard slap against my ass almost sent me flying back up the steps.

"That's what I thought," he said before swimming off.

The cool water soothed the playful sting. Dácio grabbed the side of the jet ski and pulled himself up with ease. I just floated in awe, wondering if he thought I would be able to do the same.

"Come on," he reached out.

I took his helping hand and almost pulled both of us into the water, but managed to latch on.

"Hold on as tight as possible," he advised.

"Yes sir," I nervously answered, clenching my eyes shut as if we were about to crash.

In mere seconds we jolted off, and I almost fell back into the clear waves as we sped across the ocean.

Adrenaline replaced my nerves quickly as I observed our view. The water turned white beneath us as we splashed through it, creating ripples in the surrounding waves. The sun lit up the sky beautifully as it warmed our skin to the touch, giving me a feeling I couldn't describe.

"It's beautiful..." I mumbled to myself.

"Huh baby?!" Dácio yelled back over the water.

We came to a slow stop in the middle of the steady ocean. The waves were at bay, I could see   tiny fishes swimming through the clear surface, and euphoria had began taking over my body.

"Thank you.. thank you so much," I repeated, staring into his dark eyes with appreciation while still holding onto him.

Dácio didn't say anything. He returned my thanks with a fiery kiss instead, gripping my legs tightly as he leaned back into me more.

I combed through his damp hair as a small moan slipped into his mouth.

"You have no idea how much I think the same thing..." he admitted, before intensely kissing me once more.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()