C.8

*Jade*

"Maam, we're here," the driver pulled me out of sleep with a gentle tap on my shoulder.

Due to my eyes stinging from crying, I had fallen asleep during our short ride. We were in a parking garage full of other expensive looking cars.

I grabbed the driver's helping hand and climbed out. My things were already by his side and he led the way to a pair of double doors close by.

He rang the buzzer and we both waited for a response.

Not a minute later the lock turned, and Dácio appeared before us.

"Walk straight and turn left. Wait for me in the living room," Dácio immediately commanded.

"Damn, hello to you too."

"Yes sir."

I stepped into the spacious hallway that I believe the rich called a 'foyer'. As I made my way I heard the two converse, but not in English.

To my surprise, Latin rolled off of Dácio's tongue like water off a ducks back.

I turned my attention to the artwork hanging on the white walls that looked fresh out of a museum. The pieces were stunning and almost made me want to stop in my tracks, and I would have if the consequence didn't involve a punishment.

I entered the living room as promised and instantly faced windows that stretched from the ceiling to the floor. The city stared back at me as I observed every detail my eyes could find in the beauty.

I heard the faint click of doors being closed then footsteps follow shortly after. The small moment to catch my breath got cut short sooner than intended, and he stepped into the living room as well.

I despised how quickly I let Dácio's gaze effect me. He had the power to barely change his facial expressions and still make such an impact on a person.

He took a good look up and down my frame before locking eyes with me, then slowly sitting down.

"Jade?" He sighed, picking up a shallow glass of liquor already poured on the table.

I noticed a black box with a red bow tied neatly around it. It sat directly in the center of the glass table, laughing in my face dauntingly.

"Yes sir?"

"What is the rule when you first arrive here?" He sipped.

Strip: when in private you must always be naked unless menstruating or your dominant says otherwise.

I didn't think Dácio would make me so soon, but I didn't sign that paper for nothing.

I had insecurities about my body like every person does, but they weren't overwhelming. My figure kept me content and I truly could not complain. The problem wasn't that though, it was showing a man of his intensity my exposed frame.

I reminded myself that if it weren't for my looks I wouldn't be here, and hushed any self-conscious thoughts pestering in my mind.