C.15

*Jade*

The only reason I woke up was because the alarming feeling of water surrounded me. My head was being supported by a plush towel, and from my neck down was buried by warm water and bubbles.

"There you are," Dácio smiled as his thumb gently glided across my my cheeks.

"Here.. you need to drink as much of this as possible," he forced a fresh glass of water to my lips.

I barely felt strong enough to hold the glass.

I raised my hand above the water trying to grab the cup for myself, until I noticed the fresh bruise marks around my wrist.

I didn't want to observe the damage from playtime in front of Dácio too much. I didn't want him to feel bad for anything that had been done.

I also knew the hard part was over for now, and I could explore another part of the contract.

Aftercare.

I let him continue guiding the water to my lips so I could take large gulps. Once a little under half of the water was left, Dácio seemed satisfied and sat the glass back on the counter.

He stared at me softly before digging a hand into my hair. I flinched unintentionally, but he didn't react to it. He just started rubbing relaxing patterns until I melted under his touch.

"You did better than I expected Jade," he reassured.

"Thank you ,sir," I rasped.

My voice was hoarse from our session, and at this rate I was praying for just one part of my body not to hurt.

"It's not gonna be easy at first, but I'm proud of how you're handling it," he continued to compliment, pecking my forehead sweetly after.

"I'm sorry for not listening," I apologized, not knowing what else to say.

"Well, now you know what happens when you don't," he breathily chuckled.

I giggled back and shook my head.

I noticed the sun peaking through the shades of the bathroom window. I knew it was early morning because I could recall the time before I passed out, but I didn't know how long I had been asleep for.

"What time is it? Do you have work?" I yawned.

"I'm my own boss. I have work when I say I have work," he shrugged.

I made a face, realizing he was right and shrugged it off as well. The lavender scent of the bubbles put my mind at ease as I slouched further into the tub

"Besides.. I need to make sure you rest properly today," he removed his hand and dipped it into the warm water.

I noticed Dácio had changed as well. He was in his sleep attire, grey sweat pants and a black tee.

I found his hand and allowed him to observe my bruising. He drew hitched brows and a slightly concerned look that for some odd  reason made me feel bad.

"I'll be alright," I reassured.

"I know," he sighed, then pecked my wrist softly.