C.13

*3rd person*

Jade's heart thudded in her ears as she sat still in the center of Dácio's bed. Her perspired hands clutched the feathers lining the revealing gown, and toes curled anxiously under her thighs as she sat cris cross.

No panties were there to protect her warm cunt from the brisk air. Every now and then a breeze more cool than the last would light a shiver up Jade's spine, and cause her walls to clench as her mind raced.

Dácio on the other hand found himself feeling cool, calm, and collected. He loosened his tie as soon as he stepped foot into his apartment. His coat was already off and ready to be thrown down onto the first piece of furniture he saw.

He slipped out of his polished work shoes, threw his jacket over the couch, and let his tie hit the floor.

He noticed the glow of his room light illuminate the hallway. He didn't hear a peep from Jade, but could sense her anxious presence from there.

She was nervous.

He was excited.

The two had similar feelings yet different emotions.

Jade listened to his every move as his soft footsteps made their way around the house. She wondered if he'd think she looked as hot as her eyes deceived, and if she could keep up with his pace. Those were the only two thoughts that seemed to consume her mind for the day.

After Dácio finished gathering a few things from the playroom, he shoved the collected articles in his pockets. He locked the door shut once done, and finally began his slow paced walk for the bedroom.

Jade felt like she was about to faint from anxiety, so she used the only trick she knew and laid down on her stomach. She knew she couldn't pass out laying down, and the sight of her ass perched in the air would've been sexier on the eyes.

After a long day apart, the two finally met eye to eye again.

"Hello mia dolce ragazza," Dácio rasped in Italian as he observed his breathtaking prize.

Jade patted herself on the back for laying down even more now that she discovered another one of his fluent languages. She was convinced now more than ever there's nothing he couldn't do.

Dácio felt himself wanting to salivate over the way her petite frame bodied his choice of attire. The familiar pulse of blood rushing to his other head didn't take long to happen, and for a second he almost allowed Jade's beauty to knock him off of his feet.

"Hi Master," her soothing voice greeted in return, big dough eyes staring up at him.

Her hands rested under her chin as she swung her feet behind her in the air.

"I see you've done as told..." Dácio couldn't resist himself from bending down to peck her sweet lips.

Jade kept her hands to herself but kissed back before he returned to his full height.

"Good girl," he complimented.

"Thank you, sir."

Dácio walked over to the contract sat on top of his dresser, eyeing the perfectly placed document.

"Did you choose your safe word?" He asked before picking it up, making sure she wrote it down as well.