C.10

*Jade*

I scrolled through my social media on Dácio's ipad while watching tv in bed. I texted my parents on my phone that I arrived hours ago then turned it off.

I figured that was best for the first few days. It'd keep me from seeing any calls that'd only worsen my guilt.

I had nothing better to do around his spacious pent house but smell dinner as it taunted me from the kitchen.

While looking at a recent picture on my Instagram timeline, I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom door.

"Dinners ready baby," Dácio smiled from the doorway.

I smiled softly before leaving my things behind and climbing out of bed. I grabbed his welcoming hand and followed him as we made our way down the hallway.

As quick as it may sound, I found myself growing accustomed to this lifestyle fast. I knew I would enjoy the perks of it immediately, like the shopping, standard of living, and his home.

As far as how I felt on the inside, I didn't mind completely letting go of any independence I may have had before. I never had much to give up anyways since I've lived under my parents roof my entire life.

As sad as it was, I've always been dependent on someone else to live. The thought of facing life without help scared me far worse than a man's sadistic sex-life. Especially when I had no self drive to learn how. At least not yet...

The more I reminded myself that Dácio was providing for me, the less bad I felt about giving up my life to enrich his.

At least I could cry about it in a king size bed in a luxurious pent house. Not my full, beat up mattress barely a few inches off of the floor.

"You can start eating whenever you're ready sweetheart," he reminded next to me as we sat at the island's stools.

I had zoned out in my thoughts and been poking at the noodles continuously like a child.

The chef left before I could thank him for the delicious meal, something I figured would happen. There was no way in hell Dácio would let me around another man when dressed like this.

I pulled myself back to Earth and began digging into the delicious looking meal. The taste matched the appearance of the food as my entire body filled with the comforting warmth of a hot meal.

"I know I mentioned discussing some things earlier," he brought back up a few minutes later.

I had only finished half of my plate before his words made my appetite diminish, and the food no longer looked all that great.

"I feel like you are getting accustomed quickly.." he began, eyeing me here and there for any confirmation on his words.

I nodded slowly as I continued eating.

"...and that makes me happy knowing I bring you some type of comfort, even though we are new to each other..."

I could no longer eat as Dácio took forever to get to the point of this talk. Something told me he was trying to hint at the main part of our contract.

"Not only are you mine emotionally but physically as well, and I have some needs, Jade... we're gonna run through how I expect you to act in the playroom in our bedroom."

"Bingo."

"It will also give you an idea of what to expect from me, and allows me to explore what you like and don't like. Besides.. you may discover some things you didn't know you liked as well.." he rasped in my ear, now behind my stool with his broad hands spread out on my thighs.

"Do you think you could handle it, Jade?" He rasped against my earlobe as his breath fanned my hot cheeks.

Dácio was a large man, so it didn't take him long to finish his first serving of food. He overpowered my entire being in every form possible. I honestly expected him to get more after teasing me with the thoughts of tomorrow.

"Yes master," I somehow replied without a stutter.

I felt his lips curl into a smile as he rubbed the hot skin of my thighs with gratitude. A gentle peck that I had been yearning for met my tempered lobes. He had the emotions of a kid in a candy store. Like I had just given him the key to the gates of heaven.

"I'm going to go finish some work. I expect your plate to be empty when I return and you in bed," he advised, pecking my temple gently one last time in the process.

I crossed one leg over the other once his hot touch finally left my skin. Every naughty imagination about what Dácio could have in store almost made me unresponsive.

"Do you understand?" He reached a hand over the counter to tilt my chin up.

"Y-es sir," I hoarsely answered, a lump of nerves caught in my throat.

He nodded now satisfied that I answered, then left me to try and eat in peace.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
A/n: ugh I'm so in love with this book yall

For those worried about the pace of the book it is pretty quick but fair. Jade is there by her own free will, the two are of age, and they're both providing what the other doesn't have. Dácio- company, and Jade - luxury.