C.20

*3rd person pov*

Dácio knew how to become Jade's living nightmare but also saving grace. He had ways of showing her how much he controlled every little detail of the things they did.

Jade, reluctant that Dácio passed on his suit jacket, was shielded from the public eye. Even though she could feel her damp spot, she knew others couldn't see it, and that made breathing a little easier for her.

Dácio grasped her free hand once they sat side by side in the back seat. He placed their intertwined fingers on his thigh, so close to his groin that she could feel the heat.

"I want you stripped and in our bedroom as soon as we get to the villa," Dácio rasped in her ear.

The hairs on Jade's body stood up as they tingled in her skin, becoming open to every last drop of sin he had to offer.

Jade didn't have much to say besides a simple 'yes sir.' She knew better than to ask him anymore questions, and had already faced one punishment for the night.

She enjoyed her last few moments of calm before the storm. She did as told when the two arrived, and made sure her collar was on while Dácio tended to other things. He went another way while Jade continued to the bedroom, where she sat nude on the center of the bed, anxiously awaiting the arrival of her master.

She spent the next couple of minutes in a silence so thick she thought the world had gone mute. She couldn't hear the breeze from the near by waters sing through the open windows, the engine of passing cars, not even the sound of neighboring rooms not too far. All she was looking for was one noise-

The heavy thumps of her masters footsteps.

Dácio had retrieved all of his small grey boxes that he packed before they left. The three rectangular boxes fit perfectly in his grasp as he neared the bedroom, eager to see his obedient partner.

He eyed Jade quietly as soon as he stepped foot into the room. The thing that Dácio chose Jade for shined the most in that moment, and that was her natural look of purity.

He admired her youthful glow, petite body, and delicate features. He didn't doubt for a second that Jade would be beautiful no matter how much she aged. She simply had an aura he always wanted to be in.

In her eyes alone possessed a stare that he believed could make any grown man weak, and couldn't wait to ravish her of everything she owned.

"Do you remember your safe word kitten?" Dácio rasped as he sat the boxes down on the nightstand.

"Yes sir," Jade nodded, heart in her throat as she rubbed her thighs anxiously.

Her legs were tucked under her bum as she sat on them, giving Dácio the perfect display of her delicate frame.

"What is it?" He tested.

"Roses, sir."

"Good girl," he smiled.

"Do you want to know what tonight entails, beautiful, or would you rather be surprised?" Dácio finally gave the option.

He didn't plan on asking for Jade's opinion too much longer, but he knew this would calm her nerves enough to get them started.