C.31

A/n: size reference for the flowers <3

*Jade*

After a torturous two weeks my punishment had finally come to an end. The morning I woke up from my grounding felt ethereal.

There on my nightstand sat a perfect bouquet of red roses. Wrapped around each of the two dozen flowers were crisp one hundred dollar bills. It took me ten minutes just to read the small note attached because I was trying to count every last one.

For handling another punishment with such ease. To my poised princess- D<3.

I smiled goofily at the cute card before doing a small happy dance and starting my day.

After visiting my parents I decided to leave Dexter at home. If Dácio deemed me worthy of more trips, we'd never be home to take care of him. Plus, I didn't want my dog to see me naked 24/7, or hear me in pain and bark like crazy, so I left him home with a promise that I'd be back. I even made it a new habit to send him and my parents small gift packages in the mail every week.

I planned a day with the two thousand or so dollars that I collected from the bouquet. I hit the gym first to get it out of the way, treated myself to brunch at this artsy cafe, and spent the rest of my day at the mall.

I enjoyed every last second out by myself. From the moment I purchased a seven dollar iced coffee to walk around with, down to the last penny I spent in Sephora. I had dozens of bags in the car once done, and while I came back heavier I felt much lighter in a sense.

Just as I stepped back inside of Dácio's apartment I surprisingly found him. He usually got home between five and eight pm most nights, so I was shocked to find him on the couch when I walked in.

"Well hello sir," I greeted.

Dácio craned his neck around towards me, giving me an eye over the rim of his glass.

One of his workers that followed me around for the day shuffled past us with my things.

"I see someone got their flowers," he joked, curling a finger towards him.

I giddily smiled before practically skipping around the couch. I gladly sat down on his lip, accepting the bitter taste of alcohol as I kissed his lips.

"I've missed you," he mumbled against my skin, lips pecking my jaw and neck softly.

I struggled to find the words to say as he continued his trail. If it weren't for Dácio, he wouldn't have to miss me, but he also made it incredibly hard to express that in such a position.

With one hand wrapped around the glass and the other making it's way between my thighs, I was a hot mess just waiting to melt into him.

His fingers teased unbearably slow up my skirt, and just when I thought he'd reach the gold at the end of the rainbow, he stopped.

"So, tell me how your week has been," he slyly pulled away, stretching both arms across the back of the couch.

I tried my best not to look like a deer in headlights as my brain began scrambling for answers. I didn't know where to start, but I did know I wanted him to bend me over very soon.

I told Dácio about my trip to see my parents, the numerous new workouts I had been trying, online shopping carts waiting for a transaction, and of course my doctors appointment.

"So everything's all good now? No babies any time soon?" He joked.

"Nope. Thanks to this little thing that hurt like a -" I bit my own tongue before finishing my sentence.

"Mother trucker, we are baby free. For like, a few years, at least," I corrected.

"Perfect, even though I'll be more than ready by then," he slyly threw in, caressing my thighs gently as he took another sip.

I took a second to dare questioning what he meant by that. I had few traditional morals left in me, but one I firmly stood on was no children before marriage.

Maybe it's because of my family's struggling financial back ground, or maybe it was just me being rational, but I didn't want any children soon just as bad as he didn't.

I didn't press the situation though, and definitely didn't bring up marriage. Me worrying about the future was what landed me in my last punishment, so I knew better this time.

"So, how was your week master?" I asked with a coy smile while playing with the curls at the back of his neck.

Our entire conversation I made efforts to seduce him into the bed room, but he was much better than me at maintaining focus.

"Hell on earth," he summed up, much quicker than my explanation.

"That's all? No details?" I tried asking more.

"Well, I actually did have fun at least one day while we were apart..." Dácio shifted his weight to reach into his pocket.

I moved slightly to make it easier for him, but he still managed to slip out a thick folded piece of paper.

"This is for you," he said, handing me it.

I gave him a look before cautiously opening the paper. By the time I finished reading it my eyes were wide and I almost spilt his drink with my excitement.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Our next trip- is long overdue
Pack your bags
We're taking flight
We'll be in Barbados
By tomorrow night

-D.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..." I rambled on as I pecked all over his face in an excited frenzy.

On my last kiss I found his lips, but he was smiling so hard that I could barely kiss them.

"Anything for you," he chuckled.

"Oh but what about work? I mean what-"

Dácio gave me a sleek glare and I quickly stopped my rambling. If I wanted to survive in this relationship, I had to learn when and when not to ask questions.

Nothing else mattered.

We were going on another adventure, and that's all that mattered.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()