A/n: Important details!

Hi my loves:)

Long time no see. Now- for some or you that read ALL my works trust me. I know what you're thinking:
"I know she not releasing another book when she got two unfinished"

And the answer is yes... yes I am.

Some books I get a fire that never goes out and I can't stop writing, and other books I get a flame but it doesn't burn as long as I'd like.

I hope y'all got that analogy.

Anywho- this book is one where the fire wouldn't go out even I threw it in the ocean. I've been writing in it like crazy I hope y'all love it as much as I do.

I also want to address that this is not a bwwm relationship even though I'm known for mostly writing those, but I love this model and it just felt right having her play Jade's role.

Of course though, you guys are allowed to use your wonderful imaginations.

So to recap: This is a story about a nineteen year old girl who comes across a very wealthy man that's willing to solve her problems under his conditions.

It is mainly a dominant submissive relationship so she will be calling her partner by the names of master/sir. Not a big fan of the word daddy anymore lol.

I am writing this book solely from research and not personal experience. If you have or are currently in a relationship like this and find my book- I know it is not perfect, but I try.

Enough of my babbling. Enjoy the book loves and happy reading<3