C.19

*Jade*

I wasn't surprised by the fact that Dácio dished me out a punishment. I couldn't stop my palms from sweating since I had slipped in the erotic toy.

It resembled the feeling of a tampon, but minus the string. It was just like the one he used in my first punishment, except he controlled the ability to turn it on and off.

I couldn't feel it while making most of my movements. I was so nervous about when he'd turn it on that I couldn't even focus.

"Jade, if I have to ask you what you want tonight one more time..." he said calm but deadly while reading over the menu.

I snapped out of it at the dinner table and apologized immediately.

"I'm sorry sir, I just need a few more minutes..." I lied, when I wasn't thinking about the food to begin with.

Just when he asked for my order I felt a vibrating pulse against my walls. My breath hitched as my hands began sweating profusely against the menu. I stared up at Dácio who was already giving me a sinister smile.

"...May I have another minute, sir?" I asked as unfazed as possible.

"Be ready by the time our waiter comes back," he nodded.

I uttered a simple 'yes sir' before going back to the menu. I tried my best to focus on the rumble in my stomach but the one in my underwear felt worse. I could slowly feel my arousal building up against the pleasurable toy as I squirmed around in my seat.

"I'll take the shrimp and gnocchi, please," I finally picked as I looked up at him.

He nodded as he grabbed his glass of wine. He had ordered one for me as well, and in that moment I felt like I needed it.

I took a few deep swallows while he sipped slowly, eyeing me over the rim of his glass. The other hand rested in his pocket. I stared at him, curious to know what he could be fiddling with.

Until I felt the pressure kick up a notch.

I let out a deep sigh as I rested my head against my hand to divert my gaze. The sight of how undeniably sexy he looked would only boost my flustered state.

"Are you two ready to place your order?" The waitress asked politely with a pen and small notepad in hand.

Reluctantly, Dácio ordered for me while I stared at the two in a trance. The temperature of the restaurant grew hotter by the second, and I felt like the small brunette woman knew everything happening between us.

"That'll be right up," she smiled to the both of us.

I gave the nice woman an awkward smile back, and as soon as she walked away I let a small moan fall past my lips as Dácio increased the intensity.

"Master please.." I begged faintly as I gripped the edge of the booth.

It only took a few minutes for me to reach my peak. The thought of cummimg without his permission passed my mind multiple times, but I was scared I'd make a mess so big that I'd rat myself out to others.