C.11

*Jade*

The first night spent in Dácio's apartment was better than I could have possibly imagined.

He kept his word and returned to the bedroom around midnight. I heard him stop to clean up in the kitchen, where I left my finished plate as promised.

I had no choice but to pretend to be asleep when he walked in. A part of my 'health' in the contract meant adequate rest, and I knew he'd expect my phone to be on the nightstand and not in my hand.

That was the only part of the agreement that I didn't enjoy, but I had plans on changing his mind later on in the future.

I reluctantly found myself getting drowsy as I listened to him in the shower. The water running plus the bass of his short hums here and there soothed me.

I had never spent the night with someone of the opposite sex, let alone a grown man, yet somehow, I immediately found myself curled up beside Dácio once he climbed into bed.

Something about his embrace felt so natural and secure. He smelt like the fresh fragrance of his body wash, and his muscular body provided a comforting heat similar to a furnace.

I fell asleep peacefully in his hold until the faint glow of morning light peaked over the horizon and through the curtains. As soon as I opened my eyes, my mind started racing about how our day would end.

I couldn't move a muscle because Dácio was cuddling me so closely. His burly arms kept me against his warm chest, and I had to wiggle an arm free when I could throughout the night to throw the covers off when hot.

Our legs were tangled in one another's and now that I was no longer asleep, I couldn't ignore the itch of his hairy limbs.

To my luck though, the alarm clock on his nightstand began blaring an annoying tone of beeps.

It took at least a solid minute for the device to even shake Dácio's resting state. I knew because I had to try and drown it out while focusing on my breathing. I tried my best to play sleep as his grip loosened up bit by bit.

The clock finally turned off, and I while his long arms were stretched apart I took that as my chance to nuzzle into the pillow I was holding. That way there was some distance between me and his incredibly warm presence.

"Goodmorning princess..." Dácio rasped in my ear as he pulled me back into him.

I blushed as I noticed how he couldn't get enough of me. I saw it in the way he held me, or constantly tried to hide the way he'd inhale my scent when close. The only thought that made every second easier with Dácio was how badly he wanted me to be his, and that was enough reassurance for my mind when anxious about this new lifestyle.

"Good morning master," I gently replied, thankful we weren't facing each other's morning breath.

"I have to work today," he sighed, pecking my bare shoulders a few times before sliding out of bed.

I took in his night time attire. A simple pair of black shorts clung to his narrow hips and scrunched snuggly around his ankles. I curled up some more, clammy hands gripping the sheets as I tried to resist biting my lip.