C.34

A/n: random but Oo yall I'm writing this while it's storming outside and nice and dark in my room. You know it's gonna be a good one;)

*3rd person*

Jade tapped the side of her shallow wine glass with one hand while the other rested in her master's lap. Dácio could feel Jade's first time jitters all night, and had been doing everything he could to ease her mind, but he had an end goal to reach in the back of his mind.

The dungeon had a unique layout that Jade would have never imagined. In the four corners of the room were the peanut galleries. Audiences sat under almost completely dark lighting because they weren't the focus. The focus was locked on the center of the room, along with the spot light.

Four different couples faced the four different galleries. While the couples couldn't see their peers, the crowd could see them perfectly. Everyone had a fair shot, and there was even a balcony up top for more to watch.

Jade was absolutely floored by such a stunning design, and crossed her legs as the show began.

"Those are our friends," Dácio pointed out.

The two chose a seat right in front of the couple that Dácio and Mark had discussed during their small talk. Jade squinted slightly as she watched everyone get strapped into their contraptions.

Dácio's friends chose an intricate bondage tie up. By the time he finished tying his submissive up Jade was in pure awe. Her breast were plump and swollen between the tight ropes as she sat suspended in the air. Her limbs were folded in ways Jade could only imagine the pain of, and she was exposed for everyone to see how ready she was.

Another couple used electric play, while the other planned to do the extremes with whips, bondage, and wax play, but only one couple caught Jade's eyes the most.

The couple doing sensory deprivation play.

While others yelled out in ecstasy there was only one sub who couldn't. She was gagged, and body suffocated between thick latex. The bright red ball gag in her mouth forced her lips apart, causing drool to drip freely from her mouth. The only air holes were cut at the vagina, and her mouth. The sub had no other choice but to feel as they awaited every yearning touch from their dominant.

"Master..?" Jade softly spoke, intrigued by the things she witnessed.

"Yes my darling?" He answered.

"Them... that's what I want.." Jade pointed briefly to the couple that she couldn't take her eyes off of.

Usually Dácio waited until the last sub used their safe word, but he had a ravishing woman on his arm that he couldn't wait to get a hold of.

So with one final look around he patted her leg gently before rising to his feet.

"Leaving so soon?" Mark asked, Jade joining Dácio as the two slowly started to shimmy their way out.

Just when Dácio went to answer their friends performing shouted out. His sub had dwindled down to her final pieces, and couldn't take it anymore as she yelled out her safe word.

Their actions spoke for Dácio thankfully, and he simply gave Mark a nod as they continued on their way.

Dácio didn't say anything else to Jade once in the hallway. He had his mind set on the nearest playroom as his pace quickened through the club. Jade struggled to keep up in her stilettos, feet aching as the two made haste.