C.16

Jade

To my surprise, some of my things came in the mail so I could actually pack before Dácio and I's getaway.

A few bikinis, bras, and underwear came, enough for at least a few weeks. Then some pairs of shoes, a couple of outfits, and accessories. I had enough to make things work, and I knew Dácio would be taking me shopping wherever we went.

He watched every outfit I picked out after he did most of his packing in secret in the closet. He had one large black suitcase all ready to go before I could even find a bag.

He complimented my taste as I continued to take things out of boxes, bags, and packaging peanuts.

"I can't wait until the rest comes," I excitedly smiled.

"It'll be here soon enough," he reminded.

We would only be gone for two or three days, and the possibilities were looking endless.

"We need to leave for the airport soon. I'll give you another hour to finish up getting ready," he calmly approached me and snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me in to kiss the crown of my head.

"Be ready to go by then," he advised.

"Yes master.." I softly replied before he walked out and left me to finish.

I didn't poke and pride in what he packed for me by bothering his things. I knew what was good for me, and the unknown felt better.

I closed up my suitcase and left it on the bed for Dácio to move. I wondered about where he would be taking us the entire time I got ready. The beaches near Maryland didn't compare to the waters in other states, or countries, and we definitely wouldn't need to get on a plane if we're visiting one nearby.

I knew wherever we were going though that it would be warm, so I chose a red dress out of the few that I had.

I finished getting ready five minutes before the hour, and couldn't stop fluffing myself up while waiting on the bed for Dácio.

Every hour in this new life I found myself caring more and more for his approval. It actually became a scary thought once I realized it, but so rewarding when given.

He eyed me with greed as he slowly stepped through the doorway. I stood up so he could see my entire outfit, and I doubted no longer that he liked it. His lips curled into an award winning smile as he got touchy quick.

"You look stunning," he complimented, hands caressing my curves as he glided a hand up my neck.

"Thank you sir," I smiled.

He leaned in for a kiss, and I hesitated because my lips were  stained crimson red.

Dácio gave me a questioning face as I stumbled to explain myself, worried he'd punish me for the rejection.

"M-my lips, sir. I don't want to stain yours too," I stuttered.

Soon, both of Dácio's hands were gripping my throat. Not enough to scare me, just to widen my eyes slightly.

"Jade?"

"Yes sir?"

"I don't care," he said, a faint breathy chuckle at the end of his sentence.

I smiled before happily giving him a few kisses. As expected, his lips now looked like mine and I knew I probably had some stained around my mouth as well.

"Now we're going to be late," I worried to myself as I grabbed his hand, dragging us both into the bathroom.

I didn't have many cosmetic items besides the things I bought with me.

"The jet can't leave without me," he shrugged casually.

I almost dropped the wipe at my fingertips but remained nonchalant. Of course this man had a jet, I'd be foolish to think he didn't.

"There we go.. all better," I smiled to him once his plump lips were back to their mauve shade and not a raunchy red.

I noticed how much Dácio liked the feeling of physical touch. His hands were always on me when in his presence, and it was becoming more and more easy to relax under his touch.

He coddled my body into his, kissing on my hot neck softly as his hands coursed over my frame. I tilted my head back to allow him more access to the sensitive area, my legs becoming unstable by the second.

He pushed our intertwined figures into the cold bathroom counter. The pressure of the granite against my back caused discomfort, so I hoisted myself up with a free arm since the other was wrapped around his neck.

His soft kisses turned wet as he trailed them down my chest. My deep breaths grew into shallow moans that started slipping past my lips every few seconds.

"This dress is gonna drive me mad.." he rasped against my skin, now resting his forehead against mine.

I yearned for his gentle tongue to find that sweet spot in between my legs, and wanted nothing more than to just shove his head towards where it belonged.

"I'll go put your things in the car. Meet me at the elevator when you're done," he said before foolishly pecking my lips one more time.

I still hadn't gotten all of my lipstick off yet, but nothing stopped him from getting what he wanted.

"Y-es sir.." I stuttered, resisting the sinful thoughts playing in my mind.

I hopped off of the counter to get a grip on it instead. Degrading names about myself yelled loudly in my head as I fixed my flustered face. Just a few days ago I couldn't stand Dácio, but now all I day dreamed about was him mounting me and having his way.

Any time of the day- any time he wanted.

He had me unraveling for him every second of the day, and submission became a second thought as I fell in line.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()