My Miracle, My Principessa

Miguel pov- as soon as I heard her sweet Angelic voice I stopped dead in my tracks didn't care that tears streamed down myself in front of my men right now I am not the capo ruthless Mafia King I am my principessa papa and I have been waiting to long to near those words come out of her mouth, my brave strong little Principessa will definitely grow into a strong queen just like her mama.

Miguel- Principessa, My Principessa li mio amore
Thank god your okay I don't know if my heart could take another day to see you this way.

Miracle- ( crying) p...papa y..your here they said you died, I thought y..you died b...bad papa y...you lied to your Principessa

Miguel pov - I couldn't help but smile at her, her nose was scrunched up, her lips were pouting she looks like a mini version of Angel.

Miguel- I'm sorry Principessa , what can I do to make it up to you, I will do anything, buy you anything your heart desires? You know papa doesn't like when his only little principessa his mad at him.

Miracle- mmm , Principessa tea party papa and you have to dress up with me
It will be so much fun, I can do your hair and makeup and nails.

Miguel- principessa dressing up in princess dresses and all the makeup and stuff his for girls
Not for men like papa

Miracle- b..b...but that's what I want ( crying)

Miguel- Okay... okay don't cry principessa papa will do it for you( I look over at Angel and she is laughing so hard she fell of the bed but at the moment I don't care I will do anything to make my Principessa happy, anything, this little girl truly does have me wrapped completely around her little finger)

Miracle- yehhhh!!!! Lets go to my room now papa So we can play

Miguel- No Not know principessa, you just woke up you need to get better and be 100 percent then papa will play with you.

Miracle- but I feel better, I am better , pleaseeee papa

Miguel- Principessa usually when you look at me like that it will work but this time Dr Domingo said you need a couple of weeks of bed rest, but I will tell you want I will go shopping for you, you tell papa what principessa stuff you need and I will buy it for you okay.

Miracle- okay papa, will you stay and watch frozen with me papa

Miguel- of course principessa, mama and I will both cuddle beside you.

Angel pov- I couldn't wipe the smile of my face I am so happy that the joy in my daughters face has finally returned, but mark my words Miguel will pay for leaving me in the dark about faking his own death, I know Dr Domingo had a part to play in this but I can't be mad at him he was just doing his Job.
Mmmm tonight he will learn never keep anything from me or leave me in the dark under any circumstances and I have the perfect plan.

Angel- are you ready for your movie piccolo fiore ( little flower )

Miracle- si mama

With Junior and the rest of the kids

Junior- hey guys shut up a minute will you

Mateo- why don't you shut up your not the boss yet we don't have to listen to you.

Junior- you will shut it before I knock you down, just listen okay, I was thinking we should plan a little party for Miracle she is our only sister

Alejandro- yeah she will love it

Diamond - I know what she would like, she loves anything princess so why not her very own royal tea party, me and Camila can set it up
And will tell you what kind of food to get.

Mateo- why do you get to set it up, she is our little sister

Diamond- because dummy are you a girl, do you know how a royal tea party should like.

Emilio and Emmanuel- what about us, we help tooooo she is our triplet

Camila- you guys can help me and Diamond okay

Emilio and Emmanuel- yehhh

Junior- okay you girls and Emilio and Emmanuel will decorate and Mateo, Alejandro and I will carry the table and chairs in, I will also talk to Nina so she can get the food for this Royal tea party.

Mateo- I am cool with anything for our little Principessa as long as I don't have to dress like no princess.

Diamond- hahaha you are such a dope Mateo, you boys will wear a tux like how our papa's do when ever they have the mafia ball

Mateo- okay cool , and I am not a dope you are

Junior- Mateo, Alejandro lets go talk to papa and mama about this you know so they can distract her while everything is been sent up.

Junior- my brothers and I went back inside to look for them down side of living in a mansion is that it takes forever to find them some times and even when you ask the guards it takes them a while cause they have to ask them all until you know where they are but I have a feeling there with Miracle.

Back with Miguel and Angel

Miguel pov - The movie has finished I look over at my beautiful little principessa and see that she is fast asleep and Angel is just smiling down at her we both his her cheeks and leave the room I make sure they are 4 of my most trusted men 2 inside her room and 2 outside, I nod to them as me and Angel make our way out of the room only to be meet with our older boys.

Miguel- ciao ragazzi miei scudate vostra sorella ora dorme
( hello my boys sorry your sister is asleep now)

Junior- no papa we didn't come to visit her we new she would be asleep, we wanted to tell you that Mateo, Alejandro, Emilio and Emmanuel, Diamond, Camila and I want to throw her a surprise royal tea party since we know how much our little sister loves anything princess.

Mateo- yeah because papa made her believe she is one haha.

Miguel pov - I am proud of my boys wanting to do this there sister but that boy of my Mateo and his little mouth I give him the look which shuts him up.

Miguel- thats a great Idea, I am sure your sister will love it and you Mateo Figlio never use that smart mouth to me again next time I will take my belt to you, your sister is a principessa, not the fruity kind like the movies she likes to watch but even better she is A Mafia Principessa

Mateo- sorry papa, I know she is our Principessa

Miguel- good now what did you need us to do

Junior- we need you and mama to distract her
While we sent everything up

Angel- My sons are so sweet, but you guys will have to wait

Alejandro- why do we have to wait mama, she now right so she okay now.

Angel- yes she is up now, but her body is still a little weak she can't walk yet Dr Domingo said we need to do some Exercises with her legs to help her gain strength the poison damage a lot of nerves.

Alejandro- I got it, we could get her a wheel chair and fix it up like a princess carriage ride make it extra special, you know she will go crazy and start screaming the hole place down if you keep her confined to this room, and don't be mad when I say this papa but it's your fault she gets that way she is not use to ever hearing the words no from you and if you do use it and she cries you promise do get or do whatever she wants.

Miguel- mmmm fine I will arrange a wheel chair for her but your ass will see my belt if she gets worse been outside do you understand me figlio

Alejandro- si papa

Angel- okay now wear are the girl I will help them

Junior- no mama we want to do that stuff on our own okay you don't need t do anything

Angel- okay.. okay we will be going I will see you boys at lunch keep an eye on your brothers huh don't let them cause to my trouble

Junior- si mama I will

Angel pov- I think its so cute that they want to do something for her on there own.
Miguel and I are on our way to our room and lets just say pay back is coming the the cruelest way hahah....